Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 3/10
March 10 at 8:58 AM

Welcome to our MONDAY Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

drinking

Replies

• Cafe MichelleP
    March 10 at 9:43 AM

Good Monday Morning!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

What do you have going on today and this week?

• goddess99
    March 10 at 9:49 AM

good morning

The weekend was ahh eventful =/ Today I'm waiting for the furnace guys to call back so I can get some estimates on a new furnace. Our home is officially for sale and we found a home that we both love so we'll see how all that plays out. I'm so busy this week, I can't even think. I was asked to volunteer tomorrow at dd's school but I'm hoping I'll have workers here instead.

• goddess99
    March 10 at 12:15 PM

One furnace guy just came and went, he'll send a quote but he's thinking around $2900. Just what we want to spend now that we're selling. Can't win =/

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    March 10 at 12:19 PM

Good afternoon!

I started a load of laundry, hung up a load of laundry, fed the dog, loaded and started the dishwasher. I am taking a break even though I have so much more that needs to be done...

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    March 10 at 12:20 PM

Oh man that really stinks! I hope he quoted you on the high side *fingers crossed*

Quoting goddess99:

One furnace guy just came and went, he'll send a quote but he's thinking around $2900. Just what we want to spend now that we're selling. Can't win =/

• Cafe MichelleP
    March 10 at 12:23 PM

I feel you. We had a couple of pricey items as well that we had to repair.

Have you have any interest in your home yet?

Quoting goddess99:

• taz1993
    by taz1993
    March 10 at 12:25 PM

Good Morning,  my weekend was spent working so not much fun.   I'm not doing much today, had to go to work for a short time to do my check offs now just relaxing and resting my back. 

• goddess99
    March 10 at 12:26 PM

Nope, not yet =(

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I feel you. We had a couple of pricey items as well that we had to repair.

Have you have any interest in your home yet?

Quoting goddess99:

• patrizia1
    March 10 at 12:27 PM
    Hello everyone . Weekend of cleaning and know back to work
  • goddess99
    March 10 at 12:28 PM

I hope so too but I don't think so. My mom who has a similar size house Just got a new furnace and it was just over $2800.

Quoting jaytee:

Oh man that really stinks! I hope he quoted you on the high side *fingers crossed*

Quoting goddess99:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts