Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Let's CHAT: What's On YOUR Mind? 3/10
March 10 at 8:58 AM

Welcome to our MONDAY Coffee Break Chat!

How was your weekend?

What are you doing today?

What's on YOUR mind?

Let's Chat!

drinking

Replies

• Cafe MichelleP
    March 10 at 9:43 AM

Good Monday Morning!

How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?

What do you have going on today and this week?

• goddess99
    March 10 at 9:49 AM

good morning

The weekend was ahh eventful =/ Today I'm waiting for the furnace guys to call back so I can get some estimates on a new furnace. Our home is officially for sale and we found a home that we both love so we'll see how all that plays out. I'm so busy this week, I can't even think. I was asked to volunteer tomorrow at dd's school but I'm hoping I'll have workers here instead.

• goddess99
    March 10 at 12:15 PM

One furnace guy just came and went, he'll send a quote but he's thinking around $2900. Just what we want to spend now that we're selling. Can't win =/

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    March 10 at 12:19 PM

Good afternoon!

I started a load of laundry, hung up a load of laundry, fed the dog, loaded and started the dishwasher. I am taking a break even though I have so much more that needs to be done...

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    March 10 at 12:20 PM

Oh man that really stinks! I hope he quoted you on the high side *fingers crossed*

Quoting goddess99:

One furnace guy just came and went, he'll send a quote but he's thinking around $2900. Just what we want to spend now that we're selling. Can't win =/

• Cafe MichelleP
    March 10 at 12:23 PM

I feel you. We had a couple of pricey items as well that we had to repair.

Have you have any interest in your home yet?

Quoting goddess99:

• taz1993
    by taz1993
    March 10 at 12:25 PM

Good Morning,  my weekend was spent working so not much fun.   I'm not doing much today, had to go to work for a short time to do my check offs now just relaxing and resting my back. 

• goddess99
    March 10 at 12:26 PM

Nope, not yet =(

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I feel you. We had a couple of pricey items as well that we had to repair.

Have you have any interest in your home yet?

Quoting goddess99:

• patrizia1
    March 10 at 12:27 PM
    Hello everyone . Weekend of cleaning and know back to work
  • goddess99
    March 10 at 12:28 PM

I hope so too but I don't think so. My mom who has a similar size house Just got a new furnace and it was just over $2800.

Quoting jaytee:

Oh man that really stinks! I hope he quoted you on the high side *fingers crossed*

Quoting goddess99:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN