Featured Posts
Amala650
My husband deslikes me after i hv put on weight!Does he love me!
January 23 at 5:46 PM

My baby girl will be 1 yr old this jan 26th and we all r super happy and excited about it.but 

my husband is not happy with me.He keeps telling me i hv put on lots of weights.he tells me 

that my thighs,stomach are huge.He sometimes make fun of me.Before pregnancy i was 130lb and

now i am 155lb.So when we go out together i feel that he is ashamed to take me out coz i look

fat.Now adays i feel so ugly.He is true that i hv put on weight,but i am comfortable at this weight

but he says he doesnt like to see me like this fat.

Replies

• Meg2011425
    January 23 at 5:52 PM
    Sorry, he sounds like a jackass.
  • johnny4ever
    January 23 at 7:11 PM

Quoting Meg2011425: Sorry, he sounds like a jackass.

Sure does.

• momto3B
    by momto3B
    January 23 at 7:22 PM

My guess is that before the weight gain, he was not a nice guy to begin with. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    January 23 at 8:49 PM
    Wow.. sorry you have to deal with that.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 24 at 8:14 PM

Sorry but he needs a slap! You had a baby and will NEVER be the same! He needs to shut up!

• m.garcia21
    January 25 at 9:15 PM
    What an ass. Im sure hes not perfect etheir. Tell him whats wrong with him im sure he wouldnt like it , you could start by telling him what a jack ass he is
  • Mishy2
    by Mishy2
    January 25 at 9:29 PM

you gave him a child. That is not fair of him to say these things to you and make you feel poorly about yourself. have you tried telling him how his comments such as this makes you feel?

• connie45
    January 25 at 11:17 PM
    His idea of motivation is to try to shame you? What an arse.

Leave him with the child while you take walks or something else active and solo. If he is truly supportive, he will do it happily.
  • JT33
    by JT33
    January 25 at 11:20 PM

Wow really, that's not fat at all, I would love to be 155 again, haven't been that since middle school and I'm 33 sooo..... If it hurts your feelings, do you tell him?

• Sbellemommy
    January 25 at 11:24 PM
    He is an ass. I'm sorry. But until you decide that you're beautiful regardless of the weight you won't be happy with anyone.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts