gummiebear813
mom of 2
January 17 at 2:03 PM
So learning how two be a mom of two has been crqzy but I'm doing it but tv plays to big of a role for a three year old. What kinds of activities could she do with not to much help? I play with her when my 5 month old is asleep but being a breast feeding mom when she's awake she usually is in my arms

Replies

• Roksolana84
    January 17 at 2:28 PM

At that age my son played in the back yard by himself while I took care of  the baby, I still kept an eye on him through the window. He also wanted to spend a lot of time with the baby, he would talk to her and show her toys, bring diapers ect. 

Also your daghter should be able to paint, color, play with play dogh and blocks by herself.

• goddess99
    January 17 at 7:12 PM

Coloring, tea party with her stuffed animals, big floor puzzles, play doh, Baby Einstein videos are wonderful if you haven't seen them yet.

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    January 17 at 9:20 PM
    Coloring, crafts that can be easily assisted, play dough, picture books!
  • celestegood
    January 17 at 9:29 PM
    Coloring. Can you wear baby? You can wear baby and nurse and get do much done:)
  • Janet
    by Janet
    January 18 at 2:09 PM

I did this. It works great!

Quoting celestegood: Coloring. Can you wear baby? You can wear baby and nurse and get do much done:)

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 18 at 2:12 PM

Read to her.

• celestegood
    January 18 at 6:24 PM
    It really does! It's amazing how much you can do while baby wearing :)

Quoting Janet:

Quoting celestegood: Coloring. Can you wear baby? You can wear baby and nurse and get do much done:)

• celestegood
    January 18 at 6:25 PM
    Excellent idea!!! They love that. It's a nice way to wind down too.

Quoting Janet:

Read to her.

• Janet
    by Janet
    January 22 at 10:46 AM
    I couldn't have survived without doing it. My DD was very fussy and wanted held all the time.

Quoting celestegood: It really does! It's amazing how much you can do while baby wearing :)

Quoting Janet:

• celestegood
    January 22 at 4:44 PM
    Same with our fourth. The other three wanted held constantly too but our fourth was extra needy.

Quoting Janet: I couldn't have survived without doing it. My DD was very fussy and wanted held all the time.

Quoting celestegood: It really does! It's amazing how much you can do while baby wearing :)

Quoting Janet: