Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello & Introduce Yourself...
January 1 at 10:02 AM

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

Replies

• sunshinepraying
    Friday at 11:11 PM
    Hello and welcome!

Quoting danabmyers:

Hey mamas! I’m Dana. I first discovered CafeMom when I was pregnant with my son Rocky (who’s 4 now), and have always LOVED the information & support that exists here! I also have an adorable little redheaded girl named Indie (13 months). And I’ve got a kick-ass hubby, we’ve been married for almost 10 yrs. When I’m not busy being a mom and wife (and attempting to maintain some sort of “me time” outside of those roles!!), I am also a career woman. I’m the founder of the sexy beauty & lifestyle brand, Booty Parlor – which I’ve been running for 10 years now (hard to believe!?). My focus is helping women boost their sexy self-confidence and inspiring them to have sexier and more satisfying relationships. I’ve traveled around the country helping thousands of women rediscover themselves, reconnect with their partners, and reignite the spark in their relationships. I’ve also published a book on the subject – called The Mojo Makeover: Four Weeks to a Sexier You. It’s been a WILD and amazing ride, and there’s never really a dull moment talking about sex, beauty, relationships and motherhood!! I recently got involved with CafeMom and The Stir on a professional level, doing some videos about sex, confidence and motherhood – maybe you’ve seen them? Working with Café Mom/The Stir has been SO AMAZING, especially since I’ve been visiting the site for so many years already. I wanted to take it a step further, and give back to the community that I’ve felt so much support from! So, I’m doing a Q&A in the Love & Marriage Group (starting tonight at 8pm!) where you can ask me anything about marriage, motherhood, and mojo! Nothing is off limits, no question too dirty, silly or extreme. I’ll be back on Monday to personally answer every question.I’ll also be giving away 5 crazy-amazing prize packs of Booty Parlor’s products (think aphrodisiac lip gloss, kissable body topping, and even a battery-operated friend!) to kickstart your mojo and amplify your sexy beauty routine. All you have to do enter is ask a question! Please come on over and join me!! I’m looking forward to connecting with you, and can’t wait to meet everyone!xoxo,Dana

• hugss
    by hugss
    Saturday at 12:18 AM

Welcome to the group,
    Nice to see you here ;)

Quoting danabmyers:

Hey mamas! I’m Dana. I first discovered CafeMom when I was pregnant with my son Rocky (who’s 4 now), and have always LOVED the information & support that exists here! I also have an adorable little redheaded girl named Indie (13 months). And I’ve got a kick-ass hubby, we’ve been married for almost 10 yrs. When I’m not busy being a mom and wife (and attempting to maintain some sort of “me time” outside of those roles!!), I am also a career woman. I’m the founder of the sexy beauty & lifestyle brand, Booty Parlor – which I’ve been running for 10 years now (hard to believe!?). My focus is helping women boost their sexy self-confidence and inspiring them to have sexier and more satisfying relationships. I’ve traveled around the country helping thousands of women rediscover themselves, reconnect with their partners, and reignite the spark in their relationships. I’ve also published a book on the subject – called The Mojo Makeover: Four Weeks to a Sexier You. It’s been a WILD and amazing ride, and there’s never really a dull moment talking about sex, beauty, relationships and motherhood!! I recently got involved with CafeMom and The Stir on a professional level, doing some videos about sex, confidence and motherhood – maybe you’ve seen them? Working with Café Mom/The Stir has been SO AMAZING, especially since I’ve been visiting the site for so many years already. I wanted to take it a step further, and give back to the community that I’ve felt so much support from! So, I’m doing a Q&A in the Love & Marriage Group (starting tonight at 8pm!) where you can ask me anything about marriage, motherhood, and mojo! Nothing is off limits, no question too dirty, silly or extreme. I’ll be back on Monday to personally answer every question.I’ll also be giving away 5 crazy-amazing prize packs of Booty Parlor’s products (think aphrodisiac lip gloss, kissable body topping, and even a battery-operated friend!) to kickstart your mojo and amplify your sexy beauty routine. All you have to do enter is ask a question! Please come on over and join me!! I’m looking forward to connecting with you, and can’t wait to meet everyone!xoxo,Dana

• CdnMamaBear
    Tuesday at 9:03 AM
    Hi ladies :)
    1. I have two sons...1 is 6 and 1 will be 3 very soon.
    2. I am a SAHM
    3. I am married now for 6.5 yrs
    4. What's free time again?? Lol jk I enjoy penpalling, being online, traveling for day trips, watching tele
  • hugss
    by hugss
    Tuesday at 9:17 AM

Welcome to the group,
    Where do you go for day trips?
    Nice to see you here :)

Quoting CdnMamaBear: Hi ladies :) 1. I have two sons...1 is 6 and 1 will be 3 very soon. 2. I am a SAHM 3. I am married now for 6.5 yrs 4. What's free time again?? Lol jk I enjoy penpalling, being online, traveling for day trips, watching tele

• SarahSuzyQ
    Yesterday at 4:09 PM

Sounds like we have a lot in common... I also have a 6yo son and will be celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary next month. :)

Do you have penpals overseas? Or how does that work?

Quoting CdnMamaBear: Hi ladies :) 1. I have two sons...1 is 6 and 1 will be 3 very soon. 2. I am a SAHM 3. I am married now for 6.5 yrs 4. What's free time again?? Lol jk I enjoy penpalling, being online, traveling for day trips, watching tele

• CdnMamaBear
    Yesterday at 8:56 PM
    Hey ;)
    Yes I guess we do have stuff in common that's great!!
    Do you penpal??
    Yes I have a few overseas so if you're interested then please pm me ;)
    It works the same as penpalling anyone else really just generally higher postage costs of course.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Sounds like we have a lot in common... I also have a 6yo son and will be celebrating my 7th wedding anniversary next month. :)

Quoting CdnMamaBear: Hi ladies :)
    2. I am a SAHM
    4. What's free time again?? Lol jk I enjoy penpalling, being online, traveling for day trips, watching tele

• SarahSuzyQ
    Yesterday at 9:15 PM
    How interesting! I once had a pen pal in elementary school, but that's it. I think she lived in France.

I'm terrible at writing letters, though. It's not for me. How did you get into pen palling?

Quoting CdnMamaBear: Hey ;)
    Yes I guess we do have stuff in common that's great!!
    Do you penpal??
    Yes I have a few overseas so if you're interested then please pm me ;)
    It works the same as penpalling anyone else really just generally higher postage costs of course.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

Quoting CdnMamaBear: Hi ladies :)
    2. I am a SAHM

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts