Featured Posts
goddess99
December Chat
December 1, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Welcome to the December chat. You can rant, rave, post pics, talk about whatever you want here.

snowgirl

Replies

• goddess99
    December 1, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I love December, my dh's birthday is this month and I just love going through the holiday season with my dd.

• Mommy2Boys0900
    December 1, 2013 at 2:41 PM
    I love Christmas time. This year is the first year my youngest son is actually excited about it. He loves the decorations that I put up already. I'm thinking about getting a tree this year. Just scared how Tom (our cat) will react to a tree. He gets into everything!
  • goddess99
    December 1, 2013 at 2:43 PM

I have 2 cats like that but so far so good this year. No broken ornaments yet.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

I love Christmas time. This year is the first year my youngest son is actually excited about it. He loves the decorations that I put up already. I'm thinking about getting a tree this year. Just scared how Tom (our cat) will react to a tree. He gets into everything!

• Lalasmomma13
    December 1, 2013 at 2:44 PM

Mobile Photo

We put our tree up. I love this time of year!
  • goddess99
    December 1, 2013 at 2:46 PM

=) it's very pretty!

Quoting Lalasmomma13:

Mobile Photo

• Mommy2Boys0900
    December 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    That's great. Tom has already started chewing/pulling on the garland, and this is while I'm home. Im scared of what I'd come home to after leaving him alone for a few hours :-)

Quoting goddess99:

I have 2 cats like that but so far so good this year. No broken ornaments yet.

Quoting Mommy2Boys0900:

• Lalasmomma13
    December 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM
    Thank you! The girls still pick out a brand new ornament every year we still have to add to it but I love it. :)

Quoting goddess99:

=) it's very pretty!

Quoting Lalasmomma13:

Mobile Photo

• goddess99
    December 1, 2013 at 2:49 PM

This is our tree so far but it's not done being decorated, plus I have to put our advent bags on it too.

• goddess99
    December 1, 2013 at 2:50 PM

We do that too but this year my dd is in a craft club at school and because I volunteer I know they are making one =) So we'll be using that one as our new ornament.

Quoting Lalasmomma13:

Thank you! The girls still pick out a brand new ornament every year we still have to add to it but I love it. :)

Quoting goddess99:

=) it's very pretty!

Quoting Lalasmomma13:

Mobile Photo

• insanemomof4
    December 1, 2013 at 2:51 PM
    The month of December is a busy one for me. On the 10th my oldest dd turns Sweet 16 i cant believe it. Were throwing her a party next Sat. Then its Christmas woohooo.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN