Featured Posts
MilfordMomma
Triplets three weeks old, husband going back to work = miserable mamma
December 1, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Hi all,

So I'm not sure if any of you knew I was pregnant with triplets, but for those of you that did, they were born three weeks ago!

Believe me, I feel blessed to have three healthy babies, but I am so absolutely miserable. These aren't my first babies. I have a 2 and 4 year old. I feel like I should be used to this, but I am going insane. My husband is going back to work on Monday and I don't know how I'll possibly make it through. 

My oldest two are in nursing school and I do have a nanny 6 am - 6 pm (split shift between two women). I also hired my niece to come over in the afternoons after school. My friends and family have been coming over to help out, cook/clean, and make us meals.

It's pathetic that even with all the help I have, I still feel like I have no control.

Anyone have any advice?

Replies

• johnny4ever
    December 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Wow!Congrats!How awesome you have all the extra help...take a deep breathe!

• celestegood
    December 1, 2013 at 8:25 AM
    WOW! Just do your best. It's all you can do!
  • celestegood
    December 1, 2013 at 8:26 AM
    And I forgot to say Congratulations!
  • Paigesmommy78
    December 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    Congrats don't beat yourself up about it ur doing the best u can and that's all u can do
  • Clubpenguin
    December 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Congrats.whether you have help or not giving birth and having a newborn is exhausting. To have triplets must be so much harder. Give your mind and body time to heal. Three weeks is still very much a healing process for the mom.

• insanemomof4
    December 1, 2013 at 10:00 AM
    I so wanna see a pic of your triple blessings please....
  • goddess99
    December 1, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Congrats!! It does sound like you have a nice team set up, try not to worry too much. You'll have to let us know how the first day goes =)

• natural_s
    December 1, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Wow congratulations to you and delivering healthy babies.

I honestly have no advice as I never had multiplies and dealing with one little one and then other kids are a handful let along thinking about your situation but I do wish you the best and I am sure you will find your rhythm.

I don't know if the have a group on cafemom with mutliples but maybe you can search and see.

Good luck I am sure you will be fine especially with the help that you will be getting.

• reche1978
    December 1, 2013 at 5:34 PM

wow triplets and two young babies at home good luck mama!

• KW1280
    by KW1280
    December 1, 2013 at 5:40 PM
    This ✖ 10

Quoting Clubpenguin:

Congrats.whether you have help or not giving birth and having a newborn is exhausting. To have triplets must be so much harder. Give your mind and body time to heal. Three weeks is still very much a healing process for the mom.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN