aphopson
HELP PLEASE!!
November 29, 2013 at 10:54 PM
I have the mirena IUD and ive had it for bout a yr and 2 months.. here lately I feel pregnant..i have takin 2 tests and they were negative..ive heard that mirena can make u have a false negative. ive been VERY tired and being dizzy and faint...and just starting today ive been having bloody discharge just in my discharge and some abdominal pain.. can someone tell me what might be going on? I know im going to the ER in the morning! thanks!

Replies

• Jenn8604
    November 29, 2013 at 10:55 PM
    Id personally go now. Just because they can pierce your uterine wall and that could be causing the pain. Better safe than sorry.
  • amberNewman0213
    November 29, 2013 at 10:56 PM
    U cannot get a false neg. From the iud. U can get a false negative if your horomones detected in the pregnancy test are not high enough to develop a positive. Other than that it sounds like u may just be starting a period. But I wouldn't go to the er over it just call your doctor to makesure your iud hasn't moved.
  • aphopson
    November 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

i dont think its a period.. i called dr an cant get an appt til dec 16.. cant wait that long

• johnny4ever
    November 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Quoting aphopson:

i dont think its a period.. i called dr an cant get an appt til dec 16.. cant wait that long

That is  a long wait

• La_Vie_en_R0se
    November 30, 2013 at 10:11 AM
    Walk in clinic?

Quoting aphopson:

• Janet
    by Janet
    November 30, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Better go get checked. Let us know.