Featured Posts
goddess99
YAY! It's Friday!! What are your plans?
October 25, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Have anything fun planned for the weekend?

have a nice weekend

Replies

• Tigerlily21
    October 25, 2013 at 7:46 AM
    Baking my dh birthday cake now. Family party tomorrow
  • goddess99
    October 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM

We are going grocery shopping today and my dh is doing a gaming competition so I'll be watching video games all weekend. Maybe we're throw in a scary movie.

• Maries_Mom23
    October 25, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Not really...oh wait, fall festival at my dd's school tonight.  Well, as long as it's not freezing, since it's all outside.  Other than that, no fun.  DH's grandma passed away Wednesday and tomorrow is visitation and funeral.  

• goddess99
    October 25, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Happy Birthday to him!! What kind of cake are you making?

Quoting Tigerlily21:

Baking my dh birthday cake now. Family party tomorrow

• Tigerlily21
    October 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM
    Thanks! Yellow cake with choc filling! This is my first time so I hope it turns out alright.
  • RobinChristine
    October 25, 2013 at 7:49 AM

We(DS and I) will be going to the hospital daily and church on Sunday. DH is in the hospital in critical condition

• goddess99
    October 25, 2013 at 7:50 AM

Oh I'm sorry for your loss =( I hope the weather holds out so you can attend the festival. That should be fun.

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Not really...oh wait, fall festival at my dd's school tonight.  Well, as long as it's not freezing, since it's all outside.  Other than that, no fun.  DH's grandma passed away Wednesday and tomorrow is visitation and funeral.  

• goddess99
    October 25, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I do believe I've seen you mention that before. Is your dh getting any better?

Quoting RobinChristine:

We(DS and I) will be going to the hospital daily and church on Sunday. DH is in the hospital in critical condition

• goddess99
    October 25, 2013 at 7:53 AM

It sounds really good. Hope it turns out for you. You'll have to update with a pic and recipe if it tastes good =)

Quoting Tigerlily21:

Thanks! Yellow cake with choc filling! This is my first time so I hope it turns out alright.

• Maries_Mom23
    October 25, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Thank you...

Yeah, it's supposed to be chilly, but we may go over there. At least for a little bit to see what's going on.  The girls usually love it.

Quoting goddess99:

Oh I'm sorry for your loss =( I hope the weather holds out so you can attend the festival. That should be fun.

Quoting Maries_Mom23:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts