Cafe MichelleP
Welcome to Mom to Mom! Say Hello and Introduce Yourself...
October 24, 2013 at 1:22 PM

welcome

Welcome to Mom to Mom!

You'll find moms chatting by posting and replying on the group. You can reply to any posts and/or start your own posts, too. Make yourself at home and feel free to join in!

Please reply to this post & introduce yourself!

Here are some questions to get you started (feel free to cut & paste below to answer):

1. How many kids do you have and how old are they?

2. Are you a SAHM, WAHM or WOHM?

3. Are you married, single, engaged, involved etc...?

4. What do you like to do in your free time?

After you've replied to this post, check out what other moms who signed up have to say - and say hello to them!
 - Quote their replies so they know you're talking to them and you can Like their replies, as well.

Enjoy your time on Mom to Mom & CafeMom!

have a nice dayMichelle

Here are some helpful links:

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• mom28494
    December 28, 2013 at 7:20 PM

My name is Amber I have 3 beautiful kids,,,Sydney 16,Adrian 14 and Jordan 10....I just got Married to my Soul Mate

I live in Mobile,AL.I love surfing the net and facebook....I love spending time with my family and shoppingin love 

• johnny4ever
    December 29, 2013 at 7:28 AM

Quoting mom28494:

My name is Amber I have 3 beautiful kids,,,Sydney 16,Adrian 14 and Jordan 10....I just got Married to my Soul Mate

I live in Mobile,AL.I love surfing the net and facebook....I love spending time with my family and shoppingin love 

Welcome Amber!My son Daniel is 10 also.

• goddess99
    December 29, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Hi Amber. Welcome to the group! Congrats on your marriage!

Quoting mom28494:

This post is locked, so you can't reply.