Featured Posts
armyvet06
Maybe its just me but
October 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I don't see the point in making a facebook or any other social site account for an infant/toddler/young child. My cousins wife made an fb account for her youngest son who was just born a few months ago. She also has one for her other son who is almost 3. I think its dumb. Whats the point in it?

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    October 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I don't see the point either.

• Angelmevans
    October 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    I have private pages for my 9 yr old and 7 yr old. They can only be seen by people invited. We did it because we have family all over the country and they are involved in a lot if activities. It helps family stay involved in their life.

They can only get into the pages with my husband and I permission. They also write down there post and we post it for them.
  • SlapItHigh
    October 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I don't get it either. 

• Randoodle89
    October 21, 2013 at 12:26 AM

me either. Kind of crazy if you ask me.

• Momofmenagerie
    October 21, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    There isn't a point.... Parents with too much time in their hands ( like dog FB pages)

It's actually quite dangerous unless you have THE UTMOST security and privacy setting. The most restrictions on viewing possible.
  • felicia0387
    October 21, 2013 at 1:43 AM

You right there is no point to it!

• luvmybug
    October 21, 2013 at 2:10 AM
    My dd doesn't have a Facebook and she is 9. That's going a little overboard if you ask me.
  • armyvet06
    October 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    But why though? I'm not trying to sound rude or anything. But why not just tell people how they are doing?

Quoting Angelmevans:

I have private pages for my 9 yr old and 7 yr old. They can only be seen by people invited. We did it because we have family all over the country and they are involved in a lot if activities. It helps family stay involved in their life.

They can only get into the pages with my husband and I permission. They also write down there post and we post it for them.
  • armyvet06
    October 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    its crazy

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I don't get it either. 

• armyvet06
    October 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    What do toddlers and infants have to talk about? They can't even type.

Quoting Randoodle89:

me either. Kind of crazy if you ask me.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN