armyvet06
Maybe its just me but
October 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I don't see the point in making a facebook or any other social site account for an infant/toddler/young child. My cousins wife made an fb account for her youngest son who was just born a few months ago. She also has one for her other son who is almost 3. I think its dumb. Whats the point in it?

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    October 19, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I don't see the point either.

• Angelmevans
    October 20, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    I have private pages for my 9 yr old and 7 yr old. They can only be seen by people invited. We did it because we have family all over the country and they are involved in a lot if activities. It helps family stay involved in their life.

They can only get into the pages with my husband and I permission. They also write down there post and we post it for them.
  • SlapItHigh
    October 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I don't get it either. 

• Randoodle89
    October 21, 2013 at 12:26 AM

me either. Kind of crazy if you ask me.

• Momofmenagerie
    October 21, 2013 at 12:55 AM
    There isn't a point.... Parents with too much time in their hands ( like dog FB pages)

It's actually quite dangerous unless you have THE UTMOST security and privacy setting. The most restrictions on viewing possible.
  • felicia0387
    October 21, 2013 at 1:43 AM

You right there is no point to it!

• luvmybug
    October 21, 2013 at 2:10 AM
    My dd doesn't have a Facebook and she is 9. That's going a little overboard if you ask me.
  • armyvet06
    October 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    But why though? I'm not trying to sound rude or anything. But why not just tell people how they are doing?

Quoting Angelmevans:

I have private pages for my 9 yr old and 7 yr old. They can only be seen by people invited. We did it because we have family all over the country and they are involved in a lot if activities. It helps family stay involved in their life.

They can only get into the pages with my husband and I permission. They also write down there post and we post it for them.
  • armyvet06
    October 21, 2013 at 7:35 AM
    its crazy

Quoting SlapItHigh:

I don't get it either. 

• armyvet06
    October 21, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    What do toddlers and infants have to talk about? They can't even type.

Quoting Randoodle89:

me either. Kind of crazy if you ask me.