Featured Posts
AmandaB10
Possible labor or just sick?
October 13, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Hello, I am 35 weeks 6 days and about three weeks ago I had a really bad cold that lasted about a week, then about a week to a week and half after it ended I seemed to start catching a cold again (about 4 days ago now). I had a sore throat for just the first day and now it's pretty much just a stuffy/runny nose and a lot of coughing due to the mucous built up in my lungs I guess. Yesterday I had bit more energy but today I am just completely exhausted and seem to now be constipated as well and for about the past hour I've been having painful stomach cramps and back ache. And now that I think about it as I'm writing this, sorry if tmi, I have noticed a bit of an increase in discharge over the past couple days. Am I just unlucky and have all this going on right now or could it be a sign that labor could be coming any day now?

Replies

• goddess99
    October 13, 2013 at 4:48 PM

I'm not sure. I would call your doctor Monday and see what they think. Good luck dear.

• splatz
    by splatz
    October 13, 2013 at 7:14 PM

I'm not sure. But considering how far away from your due date you are I would call your dr if you are concerned it may be labor. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN