Featured Posts
SheciaBaby
what color is
September 27, 2013 at 5:48 AM
Your bedroom?
I need a color that says I'm young(20's) but I'm a parent! I've been searching for years... I started painting pink but stopped halfway... Looks ridiculous

Replies

• SheciaBaby
    September 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM
    I don't even really like pink.Lol that's the sad part

Quoting whoodathunk:

Mine is sage...a bit boring and ready for a change.  NOT pink though!

• SheciaBaby
    September 30, 2013 at 9:40 PM
    Sounds like something that can go with a lot of things . I like that idea most definitely

Quoting pendragon928:

Mine is called seamist, it's a beautiful blend of sky blue and barely there grey, in the sun it looks sky blue and when the sun isn't directly in the room it looks like greyish-blue, I have it paired with creams, and soft beiges with barely there blue accents in the summer and in winter I have it paired with cream, and a very light, almost blue grey and just a pop or two of black.  It's sophisticated but restfull.

• .Peaches.
    September 30, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Lol... I just basically meant the bright pink was I'm a teen type of color. Not a color room that u invite a grown man in and expect him to feel comfy. Bahahaha I understand. Think I'm.gonna go with that camel color with a dark red contrast and black furniture.

Quoting .Peaches.:

I don't think there's a color that's necessarily 'appropriate' for people in their 20's, people in their 30's, ect. It has more to do with your personality.

Paint it whatever color you want. My walls are white because we rent and although we can paint, we just didn't feel like it. When we move, we've got this stuff called renter's wallpaper that you can stick on and peel off when its time to move, and it looks great.

I like going with paint colors that you can change the decor with- I'd hate to be stuck in the same color scheme.

It was probably something like a bubblegum, hot pink....and frankly, I'd be worried about a man who IS comfortable in that kind of room! lol

• SheciaBaby
    September 30, 2013 at 11:44 PM
    Yes its pretty dark !

Quoting .Peaches.:

Quoting SheciaBaby:

Lol... I just basically meant the bright pink was I'm a teen type of color. Not a color room that u invite a grown man in and expect him to feel comfy. Bahahaha I understand. Think I'm.gonna go with that camel color with a dark red contrast and black furniture.

Quoting .Peaches.:

I don't think there's a color that's necessarily 'appropriate' for people in their 20's, people in their 30's, ect. It has more to do with your personality.

Paint it whatever color you want. My walls are white because we rent and although we can paint, we just didn't feel like it. When we move, we've got this stuff called renter's wallpaper that you can stick on and peel off when its time to move, and it looks great.

I like going with paint colors that you can change the decor with- I'd hate to be stuck in the same color scheme.

It was probably something like a bubblegum, hot pink....and frankly, I'd be worried about a man who IS comfortable in that kind of room! lol

• newwifenmom
    October 3, 2013 at 4:03 PM

Chocolate and cream

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN