Featured Posts
aiden032809
we never fight and its weird
September 26, 2013 at 2:39 PM

going on 1year together and my bf and i never fight. when there is a "disagreement" he just lets me win the conversation. he lets me do what i want when i want and he never complains. he literally is the type of guy you dream and want but to be honest i never know if he ever has his own opinions cuz he just agrees with me all the time. we never fight and i think its weird. or maybe im the weird one becuz i think fighting is normal? im just not use to it and it kind of worries me sometimes and im getting a bit annoyed by it. i feel sometimes just wanting to pick a fight so i can finally see his true colors how he is when hes angry

maybe i should just drop it . . . .

Replies

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    September 26, 2013 at 2:53 PM

count your blessings !!! 

• goddess99
    September 26, 2013 at 3:13 PM

I agree. Fighting is not normal.

Quoting Jinxed8:

count your blessings !!! 

• LivinDeadGurl
    September 26, 2013 at 5:10 PM

My husband is the exact same way.

• Janet
    by Janet
    September 26, 2013 at 6:41 PM
    I agree!

Quoting Jinxed8:

count your blessings !!! 

• Janet
    by Janet
    September 26, 2013 at 6:42 PM
    Your very fortunate.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

• LivinDeadGurl
    September 26, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Don't I know it!

Quoting Janet:

Your very fortunate.

Quoting LivinDeadGurl:

• AnnaMess
    September 26, 2013 at 7:20 PM

When me and dh were dating we really didn't fight a lot. It really wasn't until we started thinking about marriage that we began to fight. We had arguements over how the other should handle the kids but nothing too serious.

• JasonsMom2007
    September 26, 2013 at 7:26 PM
    10 years married 4 years dating before that and we've only had stupid disagreements that last a matter of minutes before we laugh and say why are we arguing over this? And drop it. Normal to me!
  • NYMommy4505
    September 26, 2013 at 8:50 PM
    I am argumentative by nature and pick fights...always have to be right and I get that it's my downfall however so usually just deals with me....however I have found the reason he just let it go was cuz he had things on the aide...drugs, whores...ugh. Now I feel when we argue at least he is spending his time fighting lol. We have been in counseling an are better now but still fight...but then we talk and it's ok. My only problem with never fighting would be the worry of "how do we handle it when we actually do fight or disagree?" As long as u have good communication and the reason you don't fight is because sincerely nothing comes up then great...just make sure the reason you get along so well isn't cuz either of you are scared to bring something up that may rock the boat
  • supercarp
    September 27, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Fighting is not normal and neither is just giving in all the time. What is normal is talking things out and not getting angry and calling names.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN