Reina13
Which new shows have you seen?
by Reina13
September 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

This week so many new shows debuted. I DVR'ed several of them, not sure if I was going to like them but willing to give them a chance.

I missed Sleepy Hollow last week, but I did DVR it this week since everyone is saying it is amazing. I will have to catch the first episode online.

I also DVR'ed Blacklist (LOVED IT), Hostages ( Really liked it) and I have the Michael J. Fox Show and The Crazy Ones set to record also.

Have you seen any new fall shows that you are excited about or are looking forward to?

Replies

• timefor2
    September 26, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hostages (Monday Nights- Great show), Criminal minds and CSI-Wednesday night-also 2 great shows!!

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    September 26, 2013 at 11:36 AM

You liked Hostages too! It was really good.

I also watched Criminal Minds too. One of my favorites. 

Quoting timefor2:

Hostages (Monday Nights- Great show), Criminal minds and CSI-Wednesday night-also 2 great shows!!

• natural_s
    September 26, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I watched the new season of NCIS and Criminal Minds.

• mamasloves
    September 26, 2013 at 2:20 PM

ive been watching for better or worse, sisterwives, breaking amish la and i too missed sleepy hollow but im recording the next episodes

• mamasloves
    September 26, 2013 at 2:23 PM

and the new criminal minds

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    September 26, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Sleepy Hollow - and yes, it's awesome !!!  I also caught Dads, the new comedy with Seth Green - it's alright, Brooklin 9-9 but I don't really care for it,  I'm looking forward to the new season of American Horror Story !! 

• AnnaMess
    September 26, 2013 at 3:09 PM

I watched NCIS, NCIS:LA, and I've DVRd Criminal Minds.

• goddess99
    September 26, 2013 at 3:14 PM

I'm watching Sleepy Hollow.

• my4kids274
    September 26, 2013 at 4:11 PM
    Sleepy Hollow, Bones, NCIS
  • Mommy2Boys0900
    September 26, 2013 at 4:18 PM

I watched a new show on Monday night that came on CBS after 2 Broke Girls, I think its called "Moms" or something like that, with Anna Faris. I didn't think I would like it, but i LOVED it. Another new show i watched and LOVED was "Back in the Game" (i think thats the name of it) which came on last night on ABC after The Middle.