Featured Posts
Reina13
Which new shows have you seen?
by Reina13
September 26, 2013 at 10:45 AM

This week so many new shows debuted. I DVR'ed several of them, not sure if I was going to like them but willing to give them a chance.

I missed Sleepy Hollow last week, but I did DVR it this week since everyone is saying it is amazing. I will have to catch the first episode online.

I also DVR'ed Blacklist (LOVED IT), Hostages ( Really liked it) and I have the Michael J. Fox Show and The Crazy Ones set to record also.

Have you seen any new fall shows that you are excited about or are looking forward to?

Replies

• victoria1971
    September 29, 2013 at 12:15 PM
    I watched Hostages-it's ok Dylan Mcdermott is hot, the Blacklist was ok and NCIS
  • gamermom81
    September 29, 2013 at 1:19 PM
    we love the direction sleepy hollow is going
  • johnny4ever
    September 29, 2013 at 7:56 PM

OMG!I loved the first 2 episodes of Sleepy Hollow!!!!

• baileymarie723
    September 30, 2013 at 4:18 PM
    I like the new show on Fox "Dads". It has Seth Green, Giovanni Ribisi, Peter Riegert, and Martin Mull as the 4 main characters. It is hilarious!!!
  • Janet
    by Janet
    September 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I wanted to see the Michael J. Fox show but I forget when it comes on.

• johnny4ever
    September 30, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Quoting MistressMinerva:

Sleepy Hollow is good so far.

I am hooked!

• LizzieAnnesMom
    September 30, 2013 at 6:57 PM
    Sleepy hallow, bones, castle, revenge, animation domination, revolution,
  • orchardmoma
    September 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Love criminal minds! Looking forward to American horror story, bates motel. Just watched the first episode of betrayal, and it's was ok we will see as the season progresses

• orchardmoma
    September 30, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Anyone that has missed the first two episodes of sleepy hallow, should watch them before watching any upcoming episodes it explains  a lot and you might be a little confused! 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts