Featured Posts
Mamaoftow0912
In Laws Telling me To GET OUT
September 11, 2013 at 10:09 PM

How can I get out of this marrage? Even my in laws are telling me I've got to get out. My children are suffering because of the two of us. It's just we're living with my husbands family while I'm going to school. I've got no money.

Today we got into a fight over miscommunication. My husband thew a phone at me, then I yelled no to throw things, like a child. Called me a kunt!! I and the kids were going to go to one of my friends house until things cooled down. Got pushed down.

I mean my 4yr old didn't want to come back inside. I NEED TO LEAVE, HOW!!

Replies

• all2gethernow
    September 11, 2013 at 10:10 PM
    One foot in front of the other...
  • randomosityblog
    September 11, 2013 at 10:14 PM

First of all you need to press charges against him for assault. That should get the ball rolling.

• SoInLove515
    September 11, 2013 at 10:14 PM

It sounds to me like an abusive relationship. Go to a womens shelter. They can put you in the right direction to help you get back on your feet. It might sound scarey but you will be so proud of yourself when you look back and relize you made it! You can do this. Just take your kids and go!

• Mamaoftow0912
    September 11, 2013 at 10:25 PM

That's where I was going to go. Thought to call and found out where located. Found out that they are full, but to keep checking and they took my information.

• goddess99
    September 12, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Try the Salvation Army in your town, they help people with housing.

• johnny4ever
    September 12, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Good Luck

• Kaelsma
    by Kaelsma
    September 12, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I think his parents should thrown HIM out and let you and the kids stay. 

• muisjes
    by muisjes
    September 12, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I can't give you any advice, just a virtual hug. Good luck, and be determined to get out of this abusive relationship.

• Mamaoftow0912
    September 12, 2013 at 11:17 AM

My mother in law has kicked my husband out twice but lets him back after a few months. Bother's me, but I have to remember that it is his mother.

• delanna6two
    September 12, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Hugs...hope things will work out for you...

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts