Featured Posts
xsaripevecx
anyone have any remedies for morning sickness??
September 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Im 4 weeks pregnant, and miserable. throughout the whole day, i get bursts of nausea that wont go away. I almost feel like I have the flu because of it. When I was Pregnant with my son, I got like this but not until 6-7 weeks. Anyone have any remedies for the nausea?

Replies

• Bribriesmom
    September 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    This grossed me out, but it worked. A spoonful of mustard. The less extreme and it's a treat, there are B12 morning sickness suckers, lozengers that you can get from Babies r Us, order from your pharmacy. Ginger snaps, ginger ale, but make sure you have something in your stomach. I made peanut butter & jelly sandwiches because I would get hungry at 2-3 in the,morning. Good luck and congratulations.
  • goddess99
    September 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Eating saltine crackers helped me soon, but I was pretty miserable too.

• justahousewife
    September 7, 2013 at 11:33 AM

With my first I discovered that smelling mint worked great. So great in fact I carried a bottle of mint with me everywhere. With #2 I didn't have any morning sickness at all. 

• johnny4ever
    September 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    Saltines helped me & 7up

Quoting goddess99:

Eating saltine crackers helped me soon, but I was pretty miserable too.

• johnny4ever
    September 7, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    Peppermint Candy to!
  • pendragon928
    September 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I had horrible morning sickness through most of my pregnancy. I don't even know why they call it morning sickness cause I had it 24/7!  If you want to go natural you should try Ginger, if you have a whole foods or other natural/organic foods co-op or store in your area they usually sell ginger suckers for morning sickness.  Ginger ale can help also.  If this doesn't work I would talk to your medical provider, if your nausea is extreme they can try some prescription Zofran, it's safe in pregnancy and works wonders.

• MommaH4
    by MommaH4
    September 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM

im agreeing with all the replies to this. i carried a pack of saltines in my purse if i left the house and ate two or three if i felt it coming on. and i drank gingerale. when i was 10 weeks i had a 6 hours flight with a 2 hour wait for my then 4 hour connecting flight. and the motions had me running for the bathroom until a woman told me that a couple saltines and a glass of gingerale would help. after that i never left home without it!!

• IloveFall
    September 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I am in the middle of horrible morning sickness myself! My mom found me a ginger pill. It has worked wonders. I have all day sickness and I could hardly function! But the ginger pill has made my life so much better! I can get off the couch again!! I highly recommend it. It's about 150mg. 

• StephanAndCoral
    September 7, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    Ginger tea.
  • Shaybay218
    September 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Peppermints and sun flower seeds helped me and chicken noodle soup...good luck moma! Congrats!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts