Featured Posts
xsaripevecx
anyone have any remedies for morning sickness??
September 6, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Im 4 weeks pregnant, and miserable. throughout the whole day, i get bursts of nausea that wont go away. I almost feel like I have the flu because of it. When I was Pregnant with my son, I got like this but not until 6-7 weeks. Anyone have any remedies for the nausea?

Replies

• Bribriesmom
    September 7, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    This grossed me out, but it worked. A spoonful of mustard. The less extreme and it's a treat, there are B12 morning sickness suckers, lozengers that you can get from Babies r Us, order from your pharmacy. Ginger snaps, ginger ale, but make sure you have something in your stomach. I made peanut butter & jelly sandwiches because I would get hungry at 2-3 in the,morning. Good luck and congratulations.
  • goddess99
    September 7, 2013 at 10:45 AM

Eating saltine crackers helped me soon, but I was pretty miserable too.

• justahousewife
    September 7, 2013 at 11:33 AM

With my first I discovered that smelling mint worked great. So great in fact I carried a bottle of mint with me everywhere. With #2 I didn't have any morning sickness at all. 

• johnny4ever
    September 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM
    Saltines helped me & 7up

Quoting goddess99:

Eating saltine crackers helped me soon, but I was pretty miserable too.

• johnny4ever
    September 7, 2013 at 3:06 PM
    Peppermint Candy to!
  • pendragon928
    September 7, 2013 at 3:15 PM

I had horrible morning sickness through most of my pregnancy. I don't even know why they call it morning sickness cause I had it 24/7!  If you want to go natural you should try Ginger, if you have a whole foods or other natural/organic foods co-op or store in your area they usually sell ginger suckers for morning sickness.  Ginger ale can help also.  If this doesn't work I would talk to your medical provider, if your nausea is extreme they can try some prescription Zofran, it's safe in pregnancy and works wonders.

• MommaH4
    by MommaH4
    September 7, 2013 at 4:06 PM

im agreeing with all the replies to this. i carried a pack of saltines in my purse if i left the house and ate two or three if i felt it coming on. and i drank gingerale. when i was 10 weeks i had a 6 hours flight with a 2 hour wait for my then 4 hour connecting flight. and the motions had me running for the bathroom until a woman told me that a couple saltines and a glass of gingerale would help. after that i never left home without it!!

• IloveFall
    September 7, 2013 at 6:57 PM

I am in the middle of horrible morning sickness myself! My mom found me a ginger pill. It has worked wonders. I have all day sickness and I could hardly function! But the ginger pill has made my life so much better! I can get off the couch again!! I highly recommend it. It's about 150mg. 

• StephanAndCoral
    September 7, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    Ginger tea.
  • Shaybay218
    September 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Peppermints and sun flower seeds helped me and chicken noodle soup...good luck moma! Congrats!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN