Jantera
3 yr.old asking for big bucks $$
by Jantera
August 26, 2013 at 8:36 AM
Yesterday my 3 yr.old ask me if I could give her $20 dollars what ever happen to kids asking for a quarter lol

Replies

• MommaH4
    by MommaH4
    August 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM

my 5 year old still doesnt quite get money. he knows that dollars with bigger numbers on them are more money he just doesnt get just how much they really are worth

• MichelleMc
    August 26, 2013 at 8:52 AM

That is crazy. I would for sure be stopping that. I can't even imagine my 18 doing such a thing with a valid reason. When he was little, he would never. 

• Janet
    by Janet
    August 26, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Lol. What does she want it for?

• Jantera
    by Jantera
    August 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    So right Hun..

Quoting MichelleMc:

That is crazy. I would for sure be stopping that. I can't even imagine my 18 doing such a thing with a valid reason. When he was little, he would never. 

• Jantera
    by Jantera
    August 26, 2013 at 11:06 AM
    Candy and toys

Quoting Janet:

• Janet
    by Janet
    August 26, 2013 at 11:16 AM

laughing

She just wanted to go shopping. Cute!

Quoting Jantera:

Candy and toys

Quoting Janet:

• brock2k10
    August 26, 2013 at 12:16 PM
    Me and the Dh think how the generation has changed and the cost of things have changed a $1 is now $5, %5 is now $10, and so on and so on. If you can find a toy now a days that is not cheaply made and less then $5 you must live in a great state where they do not rob you with taxes. Back in the day a a quarter could get you 25 pieces of candy, now it is not like that at all, you have to whip out a $5 bill just to buy a bag of gummy worms and a juice or a kid.
  • villagemamma
    August 26, 2013 at 12:23 PM

HAHA thats cute... what did she want?

• DiANAiVELiSSE
    August 26, 2013 at 1:19 PM

my DD doesn't know much about money yet, but she know not to ask for more than a dollah!!

• Jantera
    by Jantera
    August 26, 2013 at 2:13 PM
    Candy and a toy

Quoting villagemamma:

HAHA thats cute... what did she want?