Featured Posts
mama89199
first birthday??
August 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM
OK my babygirl has in couple weeks her first birthday.Its a good idea to celebrate just 4 of use?I mean her his 4 old brother my ex and me.what do you think and what are great place for it?

Replies

• goddess99
    August 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Since it's just a first birthday, maybe just at home, outside in the yard. Maybe a park.

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    August 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

When my DD turned 1,  I just did an immediate family party.   I did an afternoon thing coffee and cake after her nap and that was that.  I had made her this ridiculous princess castle cake - Honestly they don't remember anything.  Just the 4 of you will be just fine

• mama89199
    August 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM
    Thanks moms
  • Mrs.Bolin
    August 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Do a cook out at home or at a park. Kids play in the water and have a cake smash for her. Then she can play in the water afterwards.lol. My daughter will be 1 Sep 4th. Close friends and family. I rented our town community building. Nice and air conditioned. 

• mxcanapochamama
    August 2, 2013 at 3:09 AM

For my dd first bday I started a tradition that to this day continous with both. I wake them up with ballons in there room and bed. It all stated on my oldest dd first bday I rememberd how pretty my room looked at the hospital with ballons and I decided to do that again for her exept this time she could play with them so I used air blown ballons in her crib too.  The rest of the day was just the 3 of us and a small cake ;)

• SlapItHigh
    August 2, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I don't see why not.  I like to celebrate at home, personally.

• johnny4ever
    August 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Park

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN