mama89199
first birthday??
August 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM
OK my babygirl has in couple weeks her first birthday.Its a good idea to celebrate just 4 of use?I mean her his 4 old brother my ex and me.what do you think and what are great place for it?

Replies

• goddess99
    August 1, 2013 at 10:24 AM

Since it's just a first birthday, maybe just at home, outside in the yard. Maybe a park.

• Jinxed8
    by Jinxed8
    August 1, 2013 at 10:40 AM

When my DD turned 1,  I just did an immediate family party.   I did an afternoon thing coffee and cake after her nap and that was that.  I had made her this ridiculous princess castle cake - Honestly they don't remember anything.  Just the 4 of you will be just fine

• mama89199
    August 1, 2013 at 10:45 AM
    Thanks moms
  • Mrs.Bolin
    August 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Do a cook out at home or at a park. Kids play in the water and have a cake smash for her. Then she can play in the water afterwards.lol. My daughter will be 1 Sep 4th. Close friends and family. I rented our town community building. Nice and air conditioned. 

• mxcanapochamama
    August 2, 2013 at 3:09 AM

For my dd first bday I started a tradition that to this day continous with both. I wake them up with ballons in there room and bed. It all stated on my oldest dd first bday I rememberd how pretty my room looked at the hospital with ballons and I decided to do that again for her exept this time she could play with them so I used air blown ballons in her crib too.  The rest of the day was just the 3 of us and a small cake ;)

• SlapItHigh
    August 2, 2013 at 5:11 PM

I don't see why not.  I like to celebrate at home, personally.

• johnny4ever
    August 3, 2013 at 4:27 PM

Park