Featured Posts
BluLady
My Husband Just Shot my Hopes down the Drain
by BluLady
July 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM

We were all on board to try for our second child next in a few months then out of no where he decides he wants to wait another year. I am so pissed. Reason, I just found the pefect doctor, I am in perfect health, I am at my ideal weight, I have the perfect health insurance, I love my job and our budget is great. To make matters better our DS in pretty much potty training himself and doing great in daycare. Last time, I listened to him I ended up with sucky insurance, a shitty doctor, and many health problems to follow from the L&D staff messing up. We were all on board and I don't know what happened. He also wants to back out of getting me the house which is fine because the one he wants is bigger. I just don't feel like I'm being valued.

Replies

• goddess99
    July 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I'm sorry. Talk to him and try to get him to see that it's a perfect time for you. Maybe he'll change his mind. Good luck.

• Nicoleb9
    July 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    As much as it sucks, the last thing you want to do is make a baby with a man whom you already know isn't fully on board with it.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    July 27, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    I'm sorry. :)
  • KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    July 27, 2013 at 9:26 PM
    maybie u to could just see what happens .it could a year .
  • OliviasMommy611
    July 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Did he say why?
  • OliviasMommy611
    July 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Did he say why?
  • youdontdefineme
    July 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM

There are reasons why he all of a sudden pulls out. Doesn't make sense. Hmmm. Makes one wonder what he is up to if anything. I'd ask some serious questions and fast. You don't want to have a child if he isn't into having another right now, BUT wanting to know the "why" is acceptable. If he doesn't give a clear answer then there is something deeper going on within "HIM". ask questions.

• BluLady
    by BluLady
    July 28, 2013 at 9:21 PM
    He says that it's money he's concerned about but we've never been as better off as we are now. He's just cheap in my opinion. It just frustrates me because I just found out that my doctor thinks I have endometriosis so waiting could me no more children
  • Colter
    by Colter
    July 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM

you make it sound like the timing is "perfect", but it is not perfect if he is not into it.  Perhaps you could both compromise and go with 6 months?

• Diane1223
    July 30, 2013 at 1:40 AM
    I'm sorry :(
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts