Featured Posts
BluLady
My Husband Just Shot my Hopes down the Drain
by BluLady
July 26, 2013 at 4:12 PM

We were all on board to try for our second child next in a few months then out of no where he decides he wants to wait another year. I am so pissed. Reason, I just found the pefect doctor, I am in perfect health, I am at my ideal weight, I have the perfect health insurance, I love my job and our budget is great. To make matters better our DS in pretty much potty training himself and doing great in daycare. Last time, I listened to him I ended up with sucky insurance, a shitty doctor, and many health problems to follow from the L&D staff messing up. We were all on board and I don't know what happened. He also wants to back out of getting me the house which is fine because the one he wants is bigger. I just don't feel like I'm being valued.

Replies

• goddess99
    July 26, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I'm sorry. Talk to him and try to get him to see that it's a perfect time for you. Maybe he'll change his mind. Good luck.

• Nicoleb9
    July 26, 2013 at 8:55 PM
    As much as it sucks, the last thing you want to do is make a baby with a man whom you already know isn't fully on board with it.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    July 27, 2013 at 9:24 PM
    I'm sorry. :)
  • KRIZZ25
    by KRIZZ25
    July 27, 2013 at 9:26 PM
    maybie u to could just see what happens .it could a year .
  • OliviasMommy611
    July 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Did he say why?
  • OliviasMommy611
    July 28, 2013 at 11:10 AM
    Did he say why?
  • youdontdefineme
    July 28, 2013 at 2:50 PM

There are reasons why he all of a sudden pulls out. Doesn't make sense. Hmmm. Makes one wonder what he is up to if anything. I'd ask some serious questions and fast. You don't want to have a child if he isn't into having another right now, BUT wanting to know the "why" is acceptable. If he doesn't give a clear answer then there is something deeper going on within "HIM". ask questions.

• BluLady
    by BluLady
    July 28, 2013 at 9:21 PM
    He says that it's money he's concerned about but we've never been as better off as we are now. He's just cheap in my opinion. It just frustrates me because I just found out that my doctor thinks I have endometriosis so waiting could me no more children
  • Colter
    by Colter
    July 29, 2013 at 12:34 AM

you make it sound like the timing is "perfect", but it is not perfect if he is not into it.  Perhaps you could both compromise and go with 6 months?

• Diane1223
    July 30, 2013 at 1:40 AM
    I'm sorry :(
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN