Featured Posts
Squirrel1309
How did you tell him you were pregnant?
July 3, 2013 at 7:54 AM

We are trying to conceive our second child and I really want a great way to tell my husband when I'm pregnant. It took almost 2 years to conceive baby #1 and all I could do was stagger out of the bathroom and say "does that look like a second line?" 

How did you tell your man you were pregnant? Do you have any ideas for a memorable reveal? 

Replies

• 2Sparrows4ever
    July 3, 2013 at 7:55 AM
    I woke him up from a deep slumber and said we're pregnant!!! He was dumbfounded LOL
  • 2Sparrows4ever
    July 3, 2013 at 7:57 AM
    He told me I was pregnant with #2, he kept saying I was and I would disagree, a pregnancy test said otherwise, his remark then was "I told you"
    Sigh.....
  • Lovingmommy1028
    July 3, 2013 at 8:04 AM

well when i was with my boyfriend at the time i took a digital pregnantcy test & it said that i was pregnant i told him your wish came true but were not  together anymore 

• Crafty8852
    July 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

I put the test in a ziplock bag and taped it to his truck window while he was at work. I started beeping the horn erratically and hid behind it. When the guys came out, they told him there was something on his window. He ran over and pulled it off and I saw him smile through the back window. Then I popped out and said "Surprise!!!!" :) 

• Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    July 3, 2013 at 5:56 PM

He was with me both times I took the test!

• MrsMiles85
    July 5, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Awww I love that!  Well when I found out I was pregnant this past time, I leaned down to do something and my nipple leaked.  Apparently the look on my face was pretty wild because my hub was like WHATS WRONG!  I just stood there in shock for a minute and then I told him my nipple leaked and I needed a pregnancy test.  SO romantic!  He was extremely excited after I took the test though so what I so graciously lacked, he made up for, lol.

• my.sonshine
    July 5, 2013 at 1:26 PM
    Over the phone all three times. I know I'm terrible. I was thinking about this yesterday, lol. The first time we were young and I didn't WANT to tell him on the phone, but when I called him to meet up he busted out the question so I said yes, lol. The second time I didn't have a choice. He was away and wouldn't be back for weeks. The third time I was terrified of his reaction so I found it safest, lol.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    July 5, 2013 at 1:34 PM

I was so sick and my period was late so we both suspected pregnancy.

• Defiance
    July 5, 2013 at 9:30 PM
    Woke him up at 6AM, told him to come to the bathroom. I turned on him after grabbing it and showed him. He sort of jumped out of his skin how fast I moved, but he was excited, and pulled me back into bed with him. LoL.
    2.5months later, he still claims I shoved the ""pee stick" in his face. :)
  • cookinmommyof1
    July 5, 2013 at 10:21 PM
    The first time it toom me a week to tell him. I wasn't really scared, be we were trying to not have kids yet. After the initial shock we were both excited. This time I told him the afternoon I found out when he got home from work.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN