Featured Posts
deputygirls28
Good thoughts please
June 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM
I don't post in this group very much but this is the better of them to ask for good thoughts. A good friend of mine is almost 26 week pregnant and is on her way to the hospital. She is in a lot of pain and its just getting worse. She has tried everything yet nothing seems to help. She has not had any spotting or any strange discharge or leaking fluid. I'm sure everything will be ok but there's always that small chance. This is pretty much my niece that she is carrying and I don't want anything to be wrong with either one of them. I'm scared for her but I in no way shape or form made her aware of that. Her and her family know that myself and the family are there no matter what she needs.

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    June 30, 2013 at 5:53 PM

That's all you can do is just be there for her. Hope everything is fine.

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    June 30, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Your friend is in my thoughts. I'm praying nothing is wrong. Good Luck.

• deputygirls28
    June 30, 2013 at 6:53 PM
    Thank you. So far the baby is fine. My friend has some kind of infection, not sure yet on what but tests are being run.

Quoting DixieL:

• DixieL
    by DixieL
    June 30, 2013 at 7:19 PM

Quoting deputygirls28:

Thank you. So far the baby is fine. My friend has some kind of infection, not sure yet on what but tests are being run.

Quoting DixieL:

I hope she gets better soon. I don't know what they give women who are pregnant. I guess some kind of antibiotics. Congratualations on her baby. Good Luck to her and I hope it isn't anything serious and she is better very soon.

• 2ArfarasMom
    June 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM

My thoughts and prayers are with her and the family. Good luck 

• SlapItHigh
    June 30, 2013 at 11:53 PM
    Said a prayer.
  • goddess99
    July 1, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Hope she and the baby are ok.

• LAwat104
    July 1, 2013 at 7:04 AM
    Hope your friend and the baby are ok! Have you heard anything? Now is this your niece or your husbands?
  • Mom2Kyle03
    July 1, 2013 at 9:46 PM

prayers coming your way (((hugs)))

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts