Featured Posts
Cafe MichelleP
Let's Chat: What's on your mind? Are your kids on summer break?
June 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Welcome to our Tuesday Coffee Break Chat!

Are your kids on summer break yet?
Are they involved in camps or summer activities?

Let's talk! What's on your mind?

on vacation

*To chat with other members, use the Quote button above their reply and respond to them.
This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Replies

• MrsTeresaD478
    June 19, 2013 at 10:30 PM

We usually just roll with it during the summer months. We live in the country and the closest town is about 40 miles away, which means we only go to town once a week. We're home bodies 6 out of 7 days, lol.

Quoting Cafe MichelleP:

I can only imagine how routines get messed up this time of the year whether kids are school aged or not.

Do you end up finding an alternate routine during the summer months?

Quoting MrsTeresaD478:

My kids are not old enough for school yet, but I know all the neighborhood kids are out and it really messes up our routine. It's always so easy to plan my grocery shopping during school days cause I don't have to worry about a lot of people in the store. During Summer break, it's craziness!! 

• mommyuch
    June 21, 2013 at 8:45 PM
    i took my kids to singapore, japan , china , hongkong and the philippines 3 yrs ago but this time they will go to 7 countries. i chose to stay so as i could work more hours. being a single mom , i have to work my behind off since my oldest is going to college. though i will be working long hrs BUT no kids bugging me. hehehe no " mom , I'm hungry " , no " mom, come here" no: mom, wake up". yes, i'd definitely enjoy my me time. :-)
  • DreamMommyLife
    June 22, 2013 at 1:35 PM
    Yes my kids are on break finally! My oldest daughter just got a summer job and she will have cheerleading practice as well. My son will have basketball camp. My two other daughters have swimming lessons. I'm ready for a successful summer of scrapbooking!
This post is locked, so you can't reply.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN