Featured Posts
BratPunk
career change?
June 16, 2013 at 8:11 PM
Any mom's out here do medical billing and coding from home? If so what is it like? How does it all work.... thinking about going back to school for it just seems to make more sense at this point..... work half the amount potentially and have more time for the things I need to get done and cant.... gosh I wish I had a Clone hahaha

Replies

• Amber3118
    June 16, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Me!!! I just saw this post by chance...I'm going to Drexel right now I'm 6 months into there online program for medical billing and coding I like it but it is really hard...I'm a practical nurse so I knew a bit of the anatomy to get me started but it just takes a lot of focus...it seems like it will be worth it in the end.... 

• BratPunk
    June 17, 2013 at 4:46 AM
    From what ive heard idk about you but I heard that you could make $400-500+ a week if your diligent enough but practically working part time? Thankfully I as well have some medical terminology background ..... I used to work for an answering service for a lot of drs and medical practices and talking to hospitals... I was looking into Penn foster myself
    Quoting Amber3118:

Me!!! I just saw this post by chance...I'm going to Drexel right now I'm 6 months into there online program for medical billing and coding I like it but it is really hard...I'm a practical nurse so I knew a bit of the anatomy to get me started but it just takes a lot of focus...it seems like it will be worth it in the end.... 

• Amber3118
    June 17, 2013 at 7:36 AM
    Ya it can be pretty lucrative I'm just worried about getting a job a d getting certified when I'm done with the course...a lot of the work from home coding jobs want you to have experience in a hospital setting so I may have to work outside of the home for a while to gain experience...
  • BratPunk
    June 17, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    That's completely understandable.... but I'm hoping if I do this it will also help me ha more time with my family instead of [being ip at 4:30 am and if i get home at 2:30 pm its a miracle..... theres been days where im at work till 11 pm
  • Janet
    by Janet
    June 17, 2013 at 1:36 PM

I know a young lady who does it from home for a doctor and she loves it.

• goddess99
    June 18, 2013 at 10:36 AM

Bump

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts