Featured Posts
arielsw
those hard days.
by arielsw
June 13, 2013 at 7:15 PM
Do you have those days when everything just seems to be to much to little sleep, work was long, child dose something hazardous to thier health ( she is fine). Bills you can't afford in the mail. One thing after another. Too the point where all you can do is pry. This had to have been one of the longest mommy days in my 3 years as a mommy yet. I wish I had the answers to be the perfect mom, wife, and citizen but don't we all. Truly trying day.

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    June 13, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Yes we all have those days. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. :)

• arielsw
    by arielsw
    June 13, 2013 at 7:43 PM
    Me too

Quoting Janet:

Yes we all have those days. I hope you have a good day tomorrow. :)

• villagemamma
    June 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Definitely have had many of those days since becoming a mommy. All you can do is make sure to get the little one in bed as soon as you can and try and take the rest of the night to relax and take care of yourself.

• goddess99
    June 13, 2013 at 8:32 PM

We all have days like that. Hope tomorrow is better for you.

• splatz
    by splatz
    June 13, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Oh yeah, those days happen to often sometimes! Hope tomorrow is better mama!

• arielsw
    by arielsw
    June 14, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Thanks everyone today was better took kiddos to the pool. A forget about you worries day :)
  • newlife2013
    June 14, 2013 at 9:50 PM
    Yes we all do and when I do I either take a minute and say a prayer that I don't lose my mind and hug my kids while they speak, they calm me down.

Also, a good laugh helps me, some clips on YouTube, a movie, and hopefully feel better.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN