Featured Posts
MommySchatzi
My Mom is concerned about my son's head.
June 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I sent a picture of my son to my mom and she calls me up from her office saying she was looking at his head saying it looked a bit abnormally big. Gee thanks mom, I know he has a big head, but there hasn't been any concerns with any doctors. Besides him having a big head, he is perfectly normal. I have a feeling someone told her that at work, because it's not like she hasn't seen him before.

Replies

• Eve-marie
    June 7, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Really, from a picture? She isn't taking into account lighting, or camera angles, nothing like that? Lol. But grandmas are supposed to worry. Just smile whilst fuming, and allay her little grandma fears by telling her the doctor doesn't see a problem.

• MommySchatzi
    June 7, 2013 at 7:04 PM
    Could also be his hair is growing back, it grows fast like mine. I told her no one had any concerns and she even told me my brother had a big head.

Quoting Eve-marie:

Really, from a picture? She isn't taking into account lighting, or camera angles, nothing like that? Lol. But grandmas are supposed to worry. Just smile whilst fuming, and allay her little grandma fears by telling her the doctor doesn't see a problem.

• goddess99
    June 7, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Don't let it bother you, especially if the doctors are not concerned.

• Janet
    by Janet
    June 7, 2013 at 10:12 PM
    If the doctor isn't worried I wouldn't be.
  • MommySchatzi
    June 7, 2013 at 11:54 PM
    I'm not worried, but it's like I can't help that he has a big head, it's not abnormal looking.

Quoting Janet:

If the doctor isn't worried I wouldn't be.

• Janet
    by Janet
    June 8, 2013 at 12:19 AM
    Some people have bigger heads than others.
  • momof35219
    June 8, 2013 at 12:23 AM
    My son has a big head and is smart as heck. Just extra room for all that data he stores. I'm sure your son is fine. People freak out over nothing these days.
  • MommySchatzi
    June 8, 2013 at 12:48 AM
    I know right? My son is a smart little guy already himself.

Quoting momof35219:

My son has a big head and is smart as heck. Just extra room for all that data he stores. I'm sure your son is fine. People freak out over nothing these days.

• Eve-marie
    June 8, 2013 at 11:20 AM

See, she's coming round already.  :)

Quoting MommySchatzi:

Could also be his hair is growing back, it grows fast like mine. I told her no one had any concerns and she even told me my brother had a big head.

Quoting Eve-marie:

• MommySchatzi
    June 8, 2013 at 12:45 PM
    I honestly don't think she was the one concerned. She has called me from her office before about something that I think that an employee has said. She has never brought up any concerna when she is away from work.

Quoting Eve-marie:

See, she's coming round already.  :)

Quoting MommySchatzi:

Quoting Eve-marie:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts