Featured Posts
MommySchatzi
My Mom is concerned about my son's head.
June 7, 2013 at 5:06 PM
I sent a picture of my son to my mom and she calls me up from her office saying she was looking at his head saying it looked a bit abnormally big. Gee thanks mom, I know he has a big head, but there hasn't been any concerns with any doctors. Besides him having a big head, he is perfectly normal. I have a feeling someone told her that at work, because it's not like she hasn't seen him before.

Replies

• MommySchatzi
    June 12, 2013 at 6:57 PM

The doctors? 

Quoting delanna6two:

When my youngest, now 6, was born they were really concerned about her head being really small and kept commenting on it...we did not see what they were talking about but she's ok and healthy now...

Quoting MommySchatzi:

I sent a picture of my son to my mom and she calls me up from her office saying she was looking at his head saying it looked a bit abnormally big. Gee thanks mom, I know he has a big head, but there hasn't been any concerns with any doctors. Besides him having a big head, he is perfectly normal. I have a feeling someone told her that at work, because it's not like she hasn't seen him before.

• Missy5326
    June 13, 2013 at 11:29 AM

My sone had a big head and the doctors just told us to measure everyone head.  Yup dad's head.  Then one crazy doctors wanted an MRI only to find nothing so we call it benighn space.  He's 14 now and fine.  No worries

• delanna6two
    June 18, 2013 at 4:27 PM

yes, the doctors.

Quoting MommySchatzi:

The doctors? 

Quoting delanna6two:

When my youngest, now 6, was born they were really concerned about her head being really small and kept commenting on it...we did not see what they were talking about but she's ok and healthy now...

Quoting MommySchatzi:

• MommySchatzi
    June 18, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Hmm. Did the y test her or just said it was too small?

Quoting delanna6two:

yes, the doctors.

Quoting MommySchatzi:

The doctors? 

Quoting delanna6two:

Quoting MommySchatzi:

• delanna6two
    June 18, 2013 at 6:46 PM

No test...they just said it was small and were concerned.

Quoting MommySchatzi:

Hmm. Did the y test her or just said it was too small?

Quoting delanna6two:

yes, the doctors.

Quoting MommySchatzi:

The doctors? 

Quoting delanna6two:

Quoting MommySchatzi:

• Karopie_99
    June 19, 2013 at 11:52 AM
    Just shrug it off. If the doctors haven't been concerned.. it shouldn't matter what others think :)
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts