sjk110402
so sick of these b****es!!!
May 22, 2013 at 9:10 AM

I have been trying to be so nice to the moms here in the town that we live in and now its on!!  My 8 year old dd has been trying to have play dates or sleep overs with her friends for the past couple of months and at first the parents say yes, but when it comes to the day for the playdate/sleepover, they cancel, EVERYTIME!!!  Well my dd was suppossed to have a friend over yesterday and apparently she was misbehaving so her parents said she could stay tonite, well my dh works with the mom and she told him that her dd wont be staying tonite or any other night.  WTH!!!!  I fucking hate the people here, there is nothing wrong with my child but she is continuesly being let down by her "friends", I am one pissed off mama today!!

Replies

• auntangelofsix
    May 22, 2013 at 9:23 AM
    I would be pissed off too and your poor daughter has to be hurting.what the heck is wrong with her friends mom doing your daughter like this and how rude too.
  • goddess99
    May 22, 2013 at 9:29 AM

I'm sorry. I think your situation is more the norm than the exception.

• Reina13
    by Reina13
    May 22, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Aww mama, Im sorry. Your sweet little girl must be so hurt because of this.

Have you talked to any of the parents as to why they are all of a sudden cancelling at the last minute?

• splatz
    by splatz
    May 22, 2013 at 12:50 PM
    Sorry. I hate flaky people. Especially when they disappoint my kids!
  • AliKatAK47
    May 22, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Why don't they want their kids around yours or you?

• sjk110402
    May 22, 2013 at 3:25 PM

I have no idea what is going on with these moms and to be honest I dont want to know cause any excuse they give me isnt good enough reason to me.  My dd has been bullied all year by the children here and nothing has been done about it, so I think its time to pack up my family and move back home.  I took my child to the neurosurgeon to see about her headaches(has had them everyday for 3 months)and the doc asked dd about the kids at school and she told her that they make her feel worthless:(  She is only 8, so I can imagine how they are gonna be in a year or two.  I dont want to be the parent who finds her child dead because of the bullying.

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    May 22, 2013 at 3:33 PM

That sucks. I'm sorry.

• SlapItHigh
    May 22, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Sorry you are having troubles.