splatz
Getting to Know You 5/16
by splatz
May 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM
How long have you been on Cafemom? What made you join?

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    May 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    I joined 5 or 6 years ago when my Libertarian Moms group moved from yahoo to here.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    May 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    I randomly stumbled onto the site when my son was a toddler. I just went to check when I joined -October 2007. Didn't realize it had been that long!
    I didn't really get active on the site until I joined the September 2010 Babies group though.
  • goddess99
    May 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Idk How long I've been on, but I know I'm a veteran. I was just looking for a new chat site.

• MistressMinerva
    May 16, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I've been here 5 or 6 yrs and seen an Ad on Myspace

• splatz
    by splatz
    May 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    Myspace seems like ages ago!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

• MistressMinerva
    May 16, 2013 at 9:39 AM

It does...lol I don't even have an account there anymore.

Quoting splatz:

Myspace seems like ages ago!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

• shortyshorts25
    May 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM

i joined when i was pregnant with my oldest in 09 but ive had a few different accounts because ive stopped coming back on .. i wanted to have some mom friends especially because i become a sahm and wanted some friendships

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    May 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    I'd originally joined CafeMom in January 2008. Saw an ad on myspace, thought it'd be a good place to make friends (online and/or off). My Son was about 7 months old, and I was a SAHM who didn't know anyone where I lived. Unfortunately, the one person I did meet (in person) turned out to be the ultimate loon, so I didn't try that again for a long time. I've since made a wonderful real life friend (met her on CM over two years ago), who recently invited my Son and I to come visit (she's about two hours away).
  • shortyshorts25
    May 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Thats great! well the end part not the beginning lol

Quoting AJ-47:

I'd originally joined CafeMom in January 2008. Saw an ad on myspace, thought it'd be a good place to make friends (online and/or off). My Son was about 7 months old, and I was a SAHM who didn't know anyone where I lived. Unfortunately, the one person I did meet (in person) turned out to be the ultimate loon, so I didn't try that again for a long time. I've since made a wonderful real life friend (met her on CM over two years ago), who recently invited my Son and I to come visit (she's about two hours away).

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    May 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    lol, thank you. =]

Quoting shortyshorts25:

Thats great! well the end part not the beginning lol

Quoting AJ-47: