Featured Posts
splatz
Getting to Know You 5/16
by splatz
May 16, 2013 at 8:33 AM
How long have you been on Cafemom? What made you join?

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    May 16, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    I joined 5 or 6 years ago when my Libertarian Moms group moved from yahoo to here.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    May 16, 2013 at 9:14 AM
    I randomly stumbled onto the site when my son was a toddler. I just went to check when I joined -October 2007. Didn't realize it had been that long!
    I didn't really get active on the site until I joined the September 2010 Babies group though.
  • goddess99
    May 16, 2013 at 9:16 AM

Idk How long I've been on, but I know I'm a veteran. I was just looking for a new chat site.

• MistressMinerva
    May 16, 2013 at 9:21 AM

I've been here 5 or 6 yrs and seen an Ad on Myspace

• splatz
    by splatz
    May 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM
    Myspace seems like ages ago!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

• MistressMinerva
    May 16, 2013 at 9:39 AM

It does...lol I don't even have an account there anymore.

Quoting splatz:

Myspace seems like ages ago!

Quoting MistressMinerva:

• shortyshorts25
    May 16, 2013 at 9:44 AM

i joined when i was pregnant with my oldest in 09 but ive had a few different accounts because ive stopped coming back on .. i wanted to have some mom friends especially because i become a sahm and wanted some friendships

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    May 16, 2013 at 9:52 AM
    I'd originally joined CafeMom in January 2008. Saw an ad on myspace, thought it'd be a good place to make friends (online and/or off). My Son was about 7 months old, and I was a SAHM who didn't know anyone where I lived. Unfortunately, the one person I did meet (in person) turned out to be the ultimate loon, so I didn't try that again for a long time. I've since made a wonderful real life friend (met her on CM over two years ago), who recently invited my Son and I to come visit (she's about two hours away).
  • shortyshorts25
    May 16, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Thats great! well the end part not the beginning lol

Quoting AJ-47:

I'd originally joined CafeMom in January 2008. Saw an ad on myspace, thought it'd be a good place to make friends (online and/or off). My Son was about 7 months old, and I was a SAHM who didn't know anyone where I lived. Unfortunately, the one person I did meet (in person) turned out to be the ultimate loon, so I didn't try that again for a long time. I've since made a wonderful real life friend (met her on CM over two years ago), who recently invited my Son and I to come visit (she's about two hours away).

• AJ-47
    by AJ-47
    May 16, 2013 at 10:40 AM
    lol, thank you. =]

Quoting shortyshorts25:

Thats great! well the end part not the beginning lol

Quoting AJ-47:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN