Featured Posts
sassysilvergirl
****UPDATE****Did I have a miscarriage???
May 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I had 2 positive tests last week. I am about 7 weeks. I started having a little brown discharge Friday but turned to red and more yesterday afternoon? Now it is like I am on my period. I have called the dr and they want me to come in tomorrow.

She said it is "common" to bleed early in the pregnancy, (this would be my 4th child and I have never experienced this before) but that I am also at risk for a miscarriage. I have had no cramping, haven't passed any large clots....just blood when I wipe and a little on a pad.

I am so worried....I just don't know what to think.

UPDATE

Well, I did have a miscarriage. They called it a chemical pregnancy. Basically a very early miscarriage so nothing was even noticable in the uterus. I am sad but I know that God has a plan. Weird that you can plan the life of a new baby when you only knew about it for 3 weeks. Thanks for your support.

Replies

• butterbean491
    May 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I also had some bleeding early with my 1st. Like you I was scared to death. Come to find out it is normal for some women. Dr checked me and thank goodness it didn't happen anymore during pregnancy. I know its almost impossible to do, but try to stay calm. Will pray for you and little peanut. Update when can. 

• Janet
    by Janet
    May 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I had that happen to me with my third pregnancy. I had a period every month for about 4 months. Then I got pregnant again same thing happened, I miscarried. It can go either way. I hope all goes well for you. I know how you feel right now.

• sassysilvergirl
    May 12, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Thanks girls. I feel like I am having a heavy period....like on the first day. Lots of pressure when i am standing and had to sit down. But I had to upgrade my pantie liner to a regular pad. :(

This totally sucks. I know we were done with kids and I know that I only knew about this for a week.....but I had already made "plans" for this baby. Feels like a horrible loss.

• MistressMinerva
    May 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I hope all goes well for you.

• Swittig
    by Swittig
    May 12, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I also had that happen to me this preg This is my 3rd I hope that everything is ok!! I will keep u in my prayers

• Macksmom2006
    May 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I hemorraged with my twins at 10 weeks after seeing their heart beats. I had a difficult pregnancy and was on bed rest from 10-32 weeks when I delivered. If your overly worried I would go to the ER

• splatz
    by splatz
    May 12, 2013 at 10:38 PM
    I bled with both of my kiddos. Its such a terrifying experience. :(

Keep us updated mama!
  • miracle0618
    May 13, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    I have one baby and i bleed for.the 1st 3 months but every came out good. He stayed in the Hospital for 1 week. Now he's a healthy 10 month old. If u feel worse pain get checked. But stay calm and don't stress so much.
  • Basherte
    May 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I had my period for the first month of all of my pregnancies.

As long as you don't have pain/cramping, and no large clots, I think you are fine.

• baileymarie723
    May 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    When I was pregnant with my daughter I had bleeding like your describing, and I freaked out. My mom called the doctors office, and they said as long as the bleeding isn't really heavy everything should be fine and said it was completely normal. I have a happy and healthy 10-year-old today, so they were right.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN