sassysilvergirl
****UPDATE****Did I have a miscarriage???
May 12, 2013 at 1:21 PM

I had 2 positive tests last week. I am about 7 weeks. I started having a little brown discharge Friday but turned to red and more yesterday afternoon? Now it is like I am on my period. I have called the dr and they want me to come in tomorrow.

She said it is "common" to bleed early in the pregnancy, (this would be my 4th child and I have never experienced this before) but that I am also at risk for a miscarriage. I have had no cramping, haven't passed any large clots....just blood when I wipe and a little on a pad.

I am so worried....I just don't know what to think.

UPDATE

Well, I did have a miscarriage. They called it a chemical pregnancy. Basically a very early miscarriage so nothing was even noticable in the uterus. I am sad but I know that God has a plan. Weird that you can plan the life of a new baby when you only knew about it for 3 weeks. Thanks for your support.

Replies

• butterbean491
    May 12, 2013 at 2:27 PM

I also had some bleeding early with my 1st. Like you I was scared to death. Come to find out it is normal for some women. Dr checked me and thank goodness it didn't happen anymore during pregnancy. I know its almost impossible to do, but try to stay calm. Will pray for you and little peanut. Update when can. 

• Janet
    by Janet
    May 12, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I had that happen to me with my third pregnancy. I had a period every month for about 4 months. Then I got pregnant again same thing happened, I miscarried. It can go either way. I hope all goes well for you. I know how you feel right now.

• sassysilvergirl
    May 12, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Thanks girls. I feel like I am having a heavy period....like on the first day. Lots of pressure when i am standing and had to sit down. But I had to upgrade my pantie liner to a regular pad. :(

This totally sucks. I know we were done with kids and I know that I only knew about this for a week.....but I had already made "plans" for this baby. Feels like a horrible loss.

• MistressMinerva
    May 12, 2013 at 8:34 PM

I hope all goes well for you.

• Swittig
    by Swittig
    May 12, 2013 at 8:35 PM

I also had that happen to me this preg This is my 3rd I hope that everything is ok!! I will keep u in my prayers

• Macksmom2006
    May 12, 2013 at 9:26 PM

I hemorraged with my twins at 10 weeks after seeing their heart beats. I had a difficult pregnancy and was on bed rest from 10-32 weeks when I delivered. If your overly worried I would go to the ER

• splatz
    by splatz
    May 12, 2013 at 10:38 PM
    I bled with both of my kiddos. Its such a terrifying experience. :(

Keep us updated mama!
  • miracle0618
    May 13, 2013 at 8:10 AM
    I have one baby and i bleed for.the 1st 3 months but every came out good. He stayed in the Hospital for 1 week. Now he's a healthy 10 month old. If u feel worse pain get checked. But stay calm and don't stress so much.
  • Basherte
    May 13, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I had my period for the first month of all of my pregnancies.

As long as you don't have pain/cramping, and no large clots, I think you are fine.

• baileymarie723
    May 13, 2013 at 11:20 AM
    When I was pregnant with my daughter I had bleeding like your describing, and I freaked out. My mom called the doctors office, and they said as long as the bleeding isn't really heavy everything should be fine and said it was completely normal. I have a happy and healthy 10-year-old today, so they were right.