Featured Posts
MsGrayciesMommy
I'm worried about my DD..
May 10, 2013 at 8:50 AM
She's 2 1/2. She's been fully (night and day) potty trained with no accidents for a good 6 months.
She's been talking great for a long time. Her pedi was surprised at how much she talks and understands for her age.

Well just a few days ago she's started studdering. Not all the time but a few times a day I'll have to tell her to stop and think about what she's trying to say.

I didn't think much of the studdering until she started having accidents. Yesterday she got to the bathroom but had jeans on and couldn't quite get them off in time. Then this morning. Again she made it into the bathroom but just not her pottychair. When she has an accident she freaks out. She starts crying and screaming. I feel so horrible! I just hold her and tell her its ok and accidents happen.
FYI.. I'm a stay at home mom, so she's with me 24/7.. literally.

Do you think I'm making something out of nothing? Have any of your kids been thru something simular?

Replies

• goddess99
    May 10, 2013 at 9:15 AM

We've not gone through that. My dd potty trained when she was older so we didn't have set backs but they could just be accidents. The stuttering, Idk, if it keeps happening let her pedi/dr know. They will be able to set you up with a list of speech and language therapists/pathologists who will be able to help.

• coolmomma1968
    May 10, 2013 at 10:18 AM
    my dd is an adult now so im not going through that now.
  • Pammi86
    by Pammi86
    May 10, 2013 at 10:47 AM

It might just be a phase.

• daisybelle1960
    May 10, 2013 at 12:21 PM
    Follow your instincts. You know her better than anyone. Make an appt. with your pediatrician.
  • Janet
    by Janet
    May 10, 2013 at 12:42 PM

If the accidents keep happening you might want to get her bladder checked.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN