Featured Posts
byronswife8808
Raw milk bill
May 7, 2013 at 1:38 PM

"Please call this horrible person today and let her have it! She is holding our raw milk bill hostage in the Calendar Committee and it will DIE today if she doesn't agree to let it move forward! Keep calling all day multiple times!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They didn't even take my name or my location when I called - they are taking a tally of calls - so please call even if you do not live in Texas - anything helps!

Today is the last day that the raw milk bill can be scheduled for a vote of the House. Even if you have called before, please take a minute and make one more call right now!

TAKE ACTION #1: Call Representative Sarah Davis of Houston at 512-463-0389

Rep. Davis has been very outspoken against raw milk and is a member of the Calendars Committee. Although no one knows what happens behind the closed doors of the Committee, it’s likely that she is responsible for blocking the raw milk bill from coming to a vote.

Message: Let the raw milk bill, HB 46, come to a vote! The issue should be decided by the full House of Representatives."

Shared by Homemade Mommy. Let's help her out, shall we?

Replies

• EarlGrayHot
    May 7, 2013 at 3:38 PM

You WANT to drink potentially disease laden milk instead of getting the pasteurized (it's done for a very good reason) safe milk? 

• Mrs.Bolin
    May 7, 2013 at 4:50 PM

couldnt have said it better myself. SHEESH!!

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

You WANT to drink potentially disease laden milk instead of getting the pasteurized (it's done for a very good reason) safe milk? 

• Mrs.Bolin
    May 7, 2013 at 4:52 PM

I think i just threw up in my mouth a little. Guhhhh

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN