What would you do in this situation???
Have you ever had this many things to worry about?
- Cathy screamed about getting out of bed, esmee refused to eat and threw a toothbrush at her sister.
- The car broke down on the way to school and whilst walking Esmee tore her last school shirt.
- we had to wait 1h for the uniform shop to open.
- Esmee refused to go in late.
- I got a call a break to say Cathy drew on the walls of the sports hall.
- Esmee skipped school and came home early without my notice.
- There was a fire drill later at school and the teacher thought Esmee was missing.
- Esmee put her homework through the paper shredder.
- Cathy spilled paint all down her school bag.
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 7% - Call the police
- 21% - Phone the school and request more details.
- 57% - Both
- 14% - Other
May 1 at 1:39 PM
I hate it when she does this
by CookyDookyMay 1 at 3:03 PM
Sounds like we're living in the same home...
by lacyd75May 1 at 3:44 PM
Oh jeeze...you are having one helluva day. Sorry and hope your day and rest of the week for matter go much better!
by MJP76May 1 at 4:46 PM
So they thought she was missing because in fact she was missing, because she skipped?
where was she? If I didn't know her whereabouts, I'd march my happy ass down to the school, and then call the police with the principal.
May 2 at 4:35 AM