What would you do in this situation???
Have you ever had this many things to worry about?
- Cathy screamed about getting out of bed, esmee refused to eat and threw a toothbrush at her sister.
- The car broke down on the way to school and whilst walking Esmee tore her last school shirt.
- we had to wait 1h for the uniform shop to open.
- Esmee refused to go in late.
- I got a call a break to say Cathy drew on the walls of the sports hall.
- Esmee skipped school and came home early without my notice.
- There was a fire drill later at school and the teacher thought Esmee was missing.
- Esmee put her homework through the paper shredder.
- Cathy spilled paint all down her school bag.
What would you do if your school thought your child was missing.
- Only group members can vote in this poll.
- 7% - Call the police
- 21% - Phone the school and request more details.
- 57% - Both
- 14% - Other
by hotmomma033May 2 at 12:27 PM
I am sorry that you had a rough day yesterday. i hope that today is going better. But been there.