Featured Posts
Reina13
How did you meet your husband?
by Reina13
May 1, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I was going through old pictures last night for my sons end of school project and came across pictures of my husband and I that I completely forgot I had.

They were pictures from when we first met. Talk about a trip down memory lane. I cannot believe how long it has been.

How did you meet your DH or SO? 

How long have you been together?

Replies

• Imjustinsmommy
    May 1, 2013 at 11:28 AM

i met dh through mutual friends. we had  gone to the same middle and HS & even the same college for a short time but  he was very quiet & I was  not aware of him..  mutual friends of our hung out with us both & had told me he  " liked" me lol for a while but i wasn't  sure.. finally we were alone for the 1st time & omg, i LIKED him alot

that was 14 1/2 yrs ago now. seems like a long time ago.

• goddess99
    May 1, 2013 at 11:39 AM

We met online, been married 5 and a half years.

• undrcvrmom
    May 1, 2013 at 12:09 PM

We met 22 years ago working at the same restaurant.  We were friends for 5 years before we became a couple.  Married now 12 years.

I have pictures of my exbf and I staying at my current in laws home.lol  We had gone out there with dh many years ago.

• kayleesmom42328
    May 1, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    We met on Yahoo! Personals June 2008. We got married March 2010. We are expecting our 3rd baby in July.
  • SeabeeWife2011
    May 1, 2013 at 12:26 PM
    I met my husband at a bar during my sister's wedding reception. The guys worked together on base. Unfortunately, no pics were taken. He called me a B....haha! Once he sat down to talk to me, he took back what he said. That was Oct 2007.
    Been together ever since <3
  • dianaNbryanMami
    May 1, 2013 at 12:27 PM
    We met online 7 yrs ago
  • beinghuman
    May 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Went in for a brake job- he was running the shop. The rest is history!

• auntangelofsix
    May 1, 2013 at 12:49 PM
    We meet in hight school 12 grade and have been married for 12 yrs on may 19th.
  • MistressMinerva
    May 1, 2013 at 2:17 PM

We met on Single.net and we've been together 7 yrs. We're getting married this July

• Janet
    by Janet
    May 1, 2013 at 6:51 PM

We met at a bar. My friend introduced us. We been married 28 years.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN