Featured Posts
mommyshere
What do you think when you see a younger woman with an older man?
April 30, 2013 at 10:48 AM

What do you think of a woman with a man 10, 15, or more years older?

Replies

• MistressMinerva
    April 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I see no problem with it as long as the women is not a minor. As long as they are happy that is all that matters.

• gabrielle1086
    April 30, 2013 at 2:09 PM

$$$$$$!!! I once saw a nice couple with their daughter, in Aruba. He was well into his 50's  and I thought that the 40-ish woman was his wife. a nice family vacation with their daughter, who looked all of 21. turns out, the young girl was engaged to the old guy and the girl's mother was acting as chaperone!

• csh.1310
    April 30, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I don't see a problem either. I am one of those women, boyfriend is 20 years older than me.

• goddess99
    April 30, 2013 at 2:38 PM

My instant thought is he must have money.

• Cymbeline
    April 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I see no issue with it. My husband is 15 years my senior.

It really depends upon the age of both parties involved. In my case, we met when I was 28, and married a month after I turned 30 (this past Saturday, to be exact). He is 45. At our ages, it really isn't noticeable.

It has nothing to do with money, daddy issues, or him having a strange attraction to younger women. We simply fit each other perfectly.

• MichelleMc
    April 30, 2013 at 7:04 PM

I could care less. 10, 15, 20 eh who cares. It isn't for me, and I wouldn't like the age difference personally. But then again, I am happily married. Now, if I did see like an 18 year old with a 90 year old, I would raise an eyebrow & wonder. But again, eh, none of my business. 

• sallymoon
    April 30, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I doubt anyone mistakes my older husband for a "sugar daddy".  

• lacyd75
    by lacyd75
    April 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I don't really think anything about it. It's not my cup of tea nor is it my business either

• kaylah74
    April 30, 2013 at 10:36 PM

I think it has to do with the age. I personally am 18 and have 40 to 50 year old men hitting on me and trying to hook up and I think it is disguating. Maybe if it wasn't such an age difference it wouldn't be so bed but i'm not sure.

• aodom323
    April 30, 2013 at 10:59 PM

My mom and dad were 10 years apart and my step dad is 15 years older than my mom. I grew up with it i'm cool with it. No minors though!!!! The oldest i would go for is 3 years older than me.  I had a traumatizing experience with older guys hitting on me when i was 15 so i now have panic attacks when someone that much older hits on me....i should probably see a therapist. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts