Featured Posts
MomInATreeStand
Moms Intellect?
April 25, 2013 at 10:14 AM
So another post about having dreams while pregnant got me to thinking....
When I was pregnant with my second child (my first was my daughter) when we went in for our ultra sound, the one where we could find out what we were having, right then we decided not to. We already knew what pregnancy and having a baby was all about we wanted this one to have some kind if surprise.
Ever since that day at the very least a couple times a month I would have these nightmares, I would call them, as soon as the doctor announced it was a boy I would start bawling and saying No! No! And saying I had no idea how to take care of a boy or be a mom to a boy!
Not once did I have a dream about having a girl.
So anyways, yes... I did end up being surprised with a very handsome little boy. He is my ill man! And I'm sooooooo glad it turned out to be him it's such a blessing to have a boy and a girl, they are completely opposites:)
So what do you think do you think that was my moms intellect telling me to get read cuz your having a boy! Or do you not believe in that sort of stuff?
I think it could have been but I also think that maybe deep down I was really scared to have a boy not knowing what was to come with them after only having a daughter for 4 years.

Replies

• SlapItHigh
    April 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM
    Well some part of you knew there was a boy inside you so yes, I think you can know and it can come out in a dream.
  • goddess99
    April 25, 2013 at 11:54 AM

Could be either way. I sometimes think dreams show you your destiny.

• SeabeeWife2011
    April 25, 2013 at 5:31 PM
    All I kept dreaming about while pregnant and my first pregnancy was nothing but death and blood. :( the only complication I had with having my boy was that he was breeched from 5 months til birth. He's very healthy.

If I had a dream like that I would act on it, seeing what I was having. Don't worry about a thing Mom, little boys are awesome <3....maybe I'll have a girl my next pregnancy, 5 years from now
  • Janet
    by Janet
    April 25, 2013 at 6:59 PM
    I don't think the dream had anything to do with it.
  • MommyBell
    April 26, 2013 at 9:24 AM
    I knew that both my 2nd and 3rd where girls. I also know that 1st dd had the cord around her neck. It was weard. Only thing I did not know was that I was in labor with dd2, I had no pain. Strangest day of my life.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN