Featured Posts
Sarah203
Just a question...
April 16, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Have any of you moms had your first baby and got an epidural...but considering a natural birth with your next baby??

Replies

• SeabeeWife2011
    April 16, 2013 at 11:13 PM
    Yes I had an Epi with my first....he was breeched the whole birth. I wanted to try and have him natural and we will see what our next kid will bring...5 years from now.
  • Sarah203
    April 16, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Ha How old is your baby now?

• shadow_lark
    April 16, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    Yes, and luckily she was a quick labor so I didn't even have time for an epi
  • Janet
    by Janet
    April 17, 2013 at 9:05 AM

I had my last one natural but not by choice.

• BadGoat
    by BadGoat
    April 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I had my first baby natural and went with the epi on the second!

• MistressMinerva
    April 17, 2013 at 4:10 PM

I only had one child and no epidural.

• MJP76
    by MJP76
    April 17, 2013 at 4:17 PM

Nope, not even a little..lol

• jett286
    by jett286
    April 17, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Both births were NATURAL one the MEDICATION (epidural) didn't really work, but with the second one the MEDICATION (epidural) worked fabulously and because my first was a fairly quick process (less than 12 hours from the first sign of labor)...I got my epi right away and my second son was born 4 hours after my water broke at home!  

• aodom323
    April 17, 2013 at 5:50 PM

I did, I was in back labor so the pain was horrible.  I opted for the epidural from the get-go because I have panic attacks and asthma and I  was afraid of me freaking out.  Well I got the epidural and it didn't hold.  So since I was able to go through all of that (I was a hair away from having an emergency c-section because my water was broken for 24 hours by the time my son was born) I want to try to go for an all natural birth next time.

• SlapItHigh
    April 17, 2013 at 10:08 PM
    Yes, I chose an epidural with my first and then chose a natural birth with my second. I preferred without that epidural so I had my third natural as well
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts