Featured Posts
kss12
Protection from the sun!
by kss12
April 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM
My son is 13 months.. We love being outside!!!
I've used Aveeno naturals sun screen and neutrogena baby sunscreen but I can't stand how they rub in. They barely rub in at all, leave a thick chalky residue and they run down his forehead into his eyes and he cries (I do use the face stick for his face and it still runs). What are some sunscreens you recommend? So far, the few I've tried I haven't liked.. And I want them to be natural for babies skin as he is prone to eczema (he hasn't had it yet but it runs in our family therefore I need something that will let pores breathe!)

Replies

• kss12
    by kss12
    April 7, 2013 at 6:46 PM
    Bump
  • Janet
    by Janet
    April 7, 2013 at 6:47 PM
    I use that face stick that comes in a pink container. I forget what it is called. Someone may know what it is. When I think of it i'll let you know.
  • SouthernMamaof1
    April 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM

I use blue lizard.  I use it on my DS too.  My dermatologist recommended it.  I bought it at CVS.  It is white and hard to rub in, but it works great.

• SouthernMamaof1
    April 7, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Oh...we both have eczema too

• SlapItHigh
    April 8, 2013 at 12:30 AM
    Jason is the one I remember but there are a few I like.
  • delanna6two
    April 8, 2013 at 1:58 AM

I don't use it but I hope you find something.

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 8, 2013 at 12:13 PM
    Sewcraftybaby.com has something called Scarlet's Naturals. I've heard its supposed to be good. I am planning on ordering a sample size of the stick and the regular suncreen both to try out.
  • goddess99
    April 8, 2013 at 6:49 PM

I use the sprays. Coppertone and Banana boat.

• goddess99
    April 8, 2013 at 6:51 PM

We've used this too, it's really good. I can't think of the brand, there are a couple different face sticks out there.

Quoting Janet:

I use that face stick that comes in a pink container. I forget what it is called. Someone may know what it is. When I think of it i'll let you know.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN