Featured Posts
kgrove93
i took 2 pregnancy tests
April 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM

i took 2 pregnancy tests both negative but i have alot of the symptoms my hubby said i should go see a obgyn what do you guys think?

busy momtoddler girlbreastfeeding

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM
    I agree with him.
  • ACDC_fan
    April 7, 2013 at 5:00 AM

go to the doctor! seriously. i went straight there, i skipped the home pregnancy test all together lol

• MamaAjax
    April 7, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I'd go to the doctor. My last pregnancy I had two very super faint positives on my home pregnancy tests, several days apart from each other. The third test (which was about a week after the first I ended up with a negative test.) I ended up in the E.R. that night with a violently painful miscarriage. 

• aakeiser
    April 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    Go to the doctor.
  • MamaJento3
    April 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    I agree. Go to the dr. My home pregnancy tests were negative but I had all the symptoms with my first one. I asked the dr for a blood test and now I have a 5 year old!!! My ob said that some women just dont produce the hormone like others and a home pregnancy urine test just wont pick it up. I go and have it checked out!
  • erikadi
    by erikadi
    April 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I think so.

• goddess99
    April 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I agree with the others.

• Sarah725
    April 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Are you late?  When did you ovulate?  Depending on these answers I would wait a few days or go see a doctor.

• Bloom4ever
    April 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I'd go...my now 18mnth old son I had signs of being pregnant but home tests were negative...I finally just went to the doctor incase something else was going on...I was 2months pregnant...

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    This.

Quoting Sarah725:

Are you late?  When did you ovulate?  Depending on these answers I would wait a few days or go see a doctor.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN