Featured Posts
kgrove93
i took 2 pregnancy tests
April 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM

i took 2 pregnancy tests both negative but i have alot of the symptoms my hubby said i should go see a obgyn what do you guys think?

busy momtoddler girlbreastfeeding

Replies

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 6, 2013 at 9:46 AM
    I agree with him.
  • ACDC_fan
    April 7, 2013 at 5:00 AM

go to the doctor! seriously. i went straight there, i skipped the home pregnancy test all together lol

• MamaAjax
    April 7, 2013 at 6:41 AM

I'd go to the doctor. My last pregnancy I had two very super faint positives on my home pregnancy tests, several days apart from each other. The third test (which was about a week after the first I ended up with a negative test.) I ended up in the E.R. that night with a violently painful miscarriage. 

• aakeiser
    April 7, 2013 at 9:40 AM
    Go to the doctor.
  • MamaJento3
    April 7, 2013 at 10:21 AM
    I agree. Go to the dr. My home pregnancy tests were negative but I had all the symptoms with my first one. I asked the dr for a blood test and now I have a 5 year old!!! My ob said that some women just dont produce the hormone like others and a home pregnancy urine test just wont pick it up. I go and have it checked out!
  • erikadi
    by erikadi
    April 7, 2013 at 11:04 AM

I think so.

• goddess99
    April 7, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I agree with the others.

• Sarah725
    April 7, 2013 at 9:25 PM

Are you late?  When did you ovulate?  Depending on these answers I would wait a few days or go see a doctor.

• Bloom4ever
    April 7, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I'd go...my now 18mnth old son I had signs of being pregnant but home tests were negative...I finally just went to the doctor incase something else was going on...I was 2months pregnant...

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 8, 2013 at 12:10 AM
    This.

Quoting Sarah725:

Are you late?  When did you ovulate?  Depending on these answers I would wait a few days or go see a doctor.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts