Featured Posts
chattycassie
natural-barbie
April 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I seen this article on Yahoo Shine this morning:

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/meet-the-new-natural-barbie-173422198.html

I LOVE barbie I think she is a great role model, my kids have her and her houses, cars, job set ups and more. I know this is just someone putting a photo out there, but do you think barbie should release a "all natural" version?

Replies

• lilbit53009
    April 3, 2013 at 10:52 AM

i think the idea is a good idea...but they didn't have to make the doll look like a crack head to look natural lol

• moroccanmommy
    April 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    With..they made her look horrible. Natural does not equal ugly. Assholes
  • chattycassie
    April 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I know right I go natural everyday and don't look like I am hungover or on drugs. :)

Quoting lilbit53009:

i think the idea is a good idea...but they didn't have to make the doll look like a crack head to look natural lol

• My3beautys
    April 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    No that doll is just creepy. I would never by my dds a natural Barbie
  • EvaTheDiva29
    April 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM

that thing looks stupid. she looks all hungover and like a crack head. wouldn't buy it.

• kss12
    by kss12
    April 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    Yeah I think it's a good idea but definitely not that specific one. Just use barbies and just take off the crazy eyeshadow and cheeks. I wouldn't make her busted ugly!
  • chattycassie
    April 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

This was a photoshopped image of what one person thinks barbie would look like all natural. I think its creepy too. I would be all in for a natural barbie no make-up but this is just weird.

Quoting My3beautys:

No that doll is just creepy. I would never by my dds a natural Barbie

• goddess99
    April 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I don't like it, my dd is all about Monster High so she's not cool enough lol.

• MistressMinerva
    April 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Her eyes make her look like she is on crack...lol

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    True

Quoting lilbit53009:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN