Featured Posts
chattycassie
natural-barbie
April 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM

I seen this article on Yahoo Shine this morning:

http://shine.yahoo.com/healthy-living/meet-the-new-natural-barbie-173422198.html

I LOVE barbie I think she is a great role model, my kids have her and her houses, cars, job set ups and more. I know this is just someone putting a photo out there, but do you think barbie should release a "all natural" version?

Replies

• lilbit53009
    April 3, 2013 at 10:52 AM

i think the idea is a good idea...but they didn't have to make the doll look like a crack head to look natural lol

• moroccanmommy
    April 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM
    With..they made her look horrible. Natural does not equal ugly. Assholes
  • chattycassie
    April 3, 2013 at 10:53 AM

I know right I go natural everyday and don't look like I am hungover or on drugs. :)

Quoting lilbit53009:

i think the idea is a good idea...but they didn't have to make the doll look like a crack head to look natural lol

• My3beautys
    April 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM
    No that doll is just creepy. I would never by my dds a natural Barbie
  • EvaTheDiva29
    April 3, 2013 at 10:54 AM

that thing looks stupid. she looks all hungover and like a crack head. wouldn't buy it.

• kss12
    by kss12
    April 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM
    Yeah I think it's a good idea but definitely not that specific one. Just use barbies and just take off the crazy eyeshadow and cheeks. I wouldn't make her busted ugly!
  • chattycassie
    April 3, 2013 at 10:55 AM

This was a photoshopped image of what one person thinks barbie would look like all natural. I think its creepy too. I would be all in for a natural barbie no make-up but this is just weird.

Quoting My3beautys:

No that doll is just creepy. I would never by my dds a natural Barbie

• goddess99
    April 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I don't like it, my dd is all about Monster High so she's not cool enough lol.

• MistressMinerva
    April 3, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Her eyes make her look like she is on crack...lol

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    True

Quoting lilbit53009:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts