Featured Posts
LicParaMommy
Identical Twins
April 2, 2013 at 8:19 PM

I am doing research on identical twins.  If you have identical twins I would like to know a little about them, if you do not mind.

Male or Female?

Did you dress them alike as babies/children?  If you did, at what age did you stop?

How different are their personalities?

If one gets hurt or ill, how does the other behave?

Do you agree with the coined term, "good twin/bad twin"?

Replies

• boshs1andonly
    April 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM
    I'm a twin, can I answer about me and my sister or are you strictly looking for parent perspectives?
  • jennymajchszak
    April 2, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I do not but here is a BUMP

• destiny2nv
    April 2, 2013 at 8:21 PM
    Idk bump
  • LicParaMommy
    April 2, 2013 at 8:23 PM

No, I would love your perspective as well.  All the more information the better!

Quoting boshs1andonly:

I'm a twin, can I answer about me and my sister or are you strictly looking for parent perspectives?

• nurse1997
    April 2, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Hi doll i have a twin sister we did dress the same as children and we always wanted to dress different but are parnets thought it was cute - yes i agree with the bad twin  / good twin im the good one ;]  yes we do have different personalities but we are alot alike to thou - I think by 9 or 10 our parnets  stopped dressing us the same we are close  but we dont feel each oithers pain but alot of times i will be thinking im going to call her in a few mins and than she calls me good luck;]

• LicParaMommy
    April 3, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Thank you very much for your input.

Quoting nurse1997:

Hi doll i have a twin sister we did dress the same as children and we always wanted to dress different but are parnets thought it was cute - yes i agree with the bad twin  / good twin im the good one ;]  yes we do have different personalities but we are alot alike to thou - I think by 9 or 10 our parnets  stopped dressing us the same we are close  but we dont feel each oithers pain but alot of times i will be thinking im going to call her in a few mins and than she calls me good luck;]

• snharden44
    April 3, 2013 at 10:35 AM
    I have a question too! How did u tell them apart as babies? I've heard parents can tell their twins apart pretty early but did u like paint ones toenails or anything?
  • 4kids4tara
    April 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM

I have 11 year old identical twins. Yes, I dressed them alike all the time until they were old enough to choose their own clothes. They have very different personalities. One is messy and unorganzied, one is neat and organized. One is happy go lucky, the other is anxious. One is athletic, one is artsy. They have the same taste in music, movies and TV shows, though.They really panic and get upset when the other is hurt or sick. They do not leave each other when that happens. NO, I hate the good twin/bad twin.

• 4kids4tara
    April 5, 2013 at 6:52 AM

I had to paint one pinky nail when they were newborns. They looked exactly alike and were only 5 ounces apart in weight.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN