Featured Posts
kss12
Contradictions!
by kss12
April 2, 2013 at 1:37 PM
Becoming a mother. I learned when it comes to pregnancy and parenting it is all full of contradictions. One dr says one thing, the other says another.
Is it just me? Or am I normal?
Have you heard crazy contradictions when it comes to pregnancy and parenting? If so, what?

Replies

• kss12
    by kss12
    April 2, 2013 at 2:28 PM
    Bump!!!!
  • goddess99
    April 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM

I've heard all sorts of differing opinions when it come to parenting, I disregard and just do what I want.

• AlilKittyKat
    April 2, 2013 at 2:39 PM

There are always going to be difference of opinions with everything in life. Do what is right for you and your family and forget all of the other he said, she said BS.. 

• Janet
    by Janet
    April 3, 2013 at 9:18 AM
    Yes, you have to do what you feel is right for you sometimes.
  • onlyinhissight
    April 3, 2013 at 3:28 PM

Quoting AlilKittyKat:

There are always going to be difference of opinions with everything in life. Do what is right for you and your family and forget all of the other he said, she said BS.. 

Its totally true! 

• MistressMinerva
    April 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Just do what is right for you.

• Mrs.Bolin
    April 4, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Only from other mothers. I have heard some down right stupid crap come from a mother. Especially a mother of more than 2 or 3 children. But when it comes to my childrens doctor, i trust what he says. He is a good doc and knows what he is talking about and thier is proof to back him up. Sorry you have had a bad experience.

• SlapItHigh
    April 4, 2013 at 1:09 AM

1 out of 6 docs are frauds. The other 5 contradict each other too. Thankfully we can research things for ourselves. 

• splatz
    by splatz
    April 4, 2013 at 1:04 PM

I think everyone is always going to believe they are right when it comes to pregnancy/labor/parenting.  Just take it with a grain of salt. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN