Featured Posts
mstasha210
Should I give up on birth control?
April 1, 2013 at 8:20 AM

My DH and I have been married for 7 years and have 3 kids.  We want to have a 4th but wanted to wait a little longer while we pay off more bills.  I have been on Depo, Mirena, and NuvaRing since having our last dd 4 years ago.  The problem is that all of the birth control methods we've used have had nasty side effects (extreme depression, dead sex drive, head aches, etc.) which is why I have changed so much.  I am at my wits end with BC and do not want anymore chemicals in my body.  At the same time, we want to wait until we get pregnant again.  Of course there's condoms but they seem like such a hassle.  We've never used condoms in our marriage and I don't think my DH will stick to using them exclusively.  What would you ladies do?  Do you think we should just let it happen if it's meant to be or get on BC even if it's condoms?

Replies

• Mrs.Bolin
    April 4, 2013 at 12:59 AM

You seriously need to look at the realitly of things. Do you guys have it all together with bills and such? If not then its wrong to have another child to bring stress in your families life. Use some condoms. They also have these film things at walmart that you can stick up your cooch before intercoarse that kill sperm. Pullout method is not an option for birth control and never has been. Thats a big FAIL and your asking for a baby with putting a unprotected penis in your cooch. 

• MommyMarcoux
    April 4, 2013 at 8:18 PM

My advice here would not help, but best of luck finding a method that works for you and you can be happy with.

• Supermommyof423
    April 5, 2013 at 11:21 AM
    I am on Loestrin24Fe and i love it. Yeah i have to remember to take it daily, but its better than the implanon, the shot, or the patch.
  • Supermommyof423
    April 5, 2013 at 11:24 AM
    Glad somebody has some sense in here. Pull out method doesn't work for birth control and neither does breastfeeding. I am 22 years old and i even know that. People believe to many things to think they won't get pregnant when in reality they are asking to get pregnant and just don't want to admit it.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

You seriously need to look at the realitly of things. Do you guys have it all together with bills and such? If not then its wrong to have another child to bring stress in your families life. Use some condoms. They also have these film things at walmart that you can stick up your cooch before intercoarse that kill sperm. Pullout method is not an option for birth control and never has been. Thats a big FAIL and your asking for a baby with putting a unprotected penis in your cooch. 

• Supermommyof423
    April 5, 2013 at 11:28 AM
    For anybody who decides to give up on birth control you need to go ahead and have your tubes tied cut something. If you get off birth control you will get pregnant whether if you like it or not.
  • enlightened_24
    April 5, 2013 at 11:29 AM

Pull out. I went through absolute hell when I got off depo and I got pregnant on the pill so we took matters into our own hands. Its not as fun, but its a lot safer and he is getting a vasectomy so we wont have to pull out forever :)

• Mrs.Bolin
    April 5, 2013 at 1:00 PM

I just dont get it. Its like....who in their right mind would really believe that? It may have worked for some dumb as hell people but your most likely gonna get pregnant from it. Any man juice inside you is a FAIL.lol. I am almost 30 and thier are people older than me that believed in this fake method. Guess who ended up knocked up.lol

Quoting Supermommyof423:

Glad somebody has some sense in here. Pull out method doesn't work for birth control and neither does breastfeeding. I am 22 years old and i even know that. People believe to many things to think they won't get pregnant when in reality they are asking to get pregnant and just don't want to admit it.

Quoting Mrs.Bolin:

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts