Featured Posts
lovemysalior13
I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)
March 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

Replies

• poohbearkfc
    March 30, 2013 at 7:53 PM
    Wow I don't even know how to respond to that. I prob would actually buy it. I will be teaching my children boy and girl parts and this isn't a bad way to do it. But I had no clue.
  • lovemysalior13
    March 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Quoting poohbearkfc:

Wow I don't even know how to respond to that. I prob would actually buy it. I will be teaching my children boy and girl parts and this isn't a bad way to do it. But I had no clue.

I thought the same way. But others in the stores like the fathers were saying "Heck no I wouldn't want my daugther playing with something like that Seriously". I thought the bad part is introducing them to that to early can have a negative side and the Good part to this is that this will be a good way to educate our children about the parts and showing them that this parts shouldnt be touched by anyone. But i'm still blank on this. My DH just laughed he just was shocked that they made something like this. 

• SlapItHigh
    March 30, 2013 at 11:27 PM
    I'd buy one. I don't see a problem with them.
  • momtoBrenna
    March 31, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I think that is a great way to teach the differences. If they have an opposite gender sibling, they're likely to see the parts when you change him or her. I don't see the big deal. 

• undrcvrmom
    March 31, 2013 at 7:48 AM

LOL is the doll sold without pants on?  'Cause that looks creepy to me.  but other than that I have no problem with it.

• Yurixsi
    by Yurixsi
    March 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM
    A few year back I remember a doll they were advertising.. You gave it a bottle and it would pee its diaper it would acualy raise its parts and pee. I do not think.it did very good I believe it went off the market.
  • EvaTheDiva29
    March 31, 2013 at 7:57 AM

its just a penis. i mean really. 

• rayroe2
    by rayroe2
    March 31, 2013 at 8:06 AM
    Its tiny...if it was big old thing on the doll...that would be strange.
  • 2monstersmommy
    March 31, 2013 at 10:59 AM

When I was like 3 or 4 until forever....  I had 2 twin baby dolls a boy and girl, and they were so real looking, even anatomically correct... what's the big deal?

• NikkiDoll
    March 31, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Quoting EvaTheDiva29:

its just a penis. i mean really. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts