lovemysalior13
I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)
March 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

Replies

• goddess99
    March 31, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I wouldn't buy it.

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 31, 2013 at 6:07 PM
    Ehh I don't see an issue. It is funny that he has no pants though. The dolls in the "hospital" at the children's museum are anatomically correct. I think its awesome.
  • reche1978
    March 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM

i wouldnt buy it

• splatz
    by splatz
    March 31, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    This made me LOL!

Quoting MamaRae85:

This. Except I'd also like to add that there's a hole in the box. Presumably so you can feel the weenie?? Creepy...

Quoting undrcvrmom:

LOL is the doll sold without pants on?  'Cause that looks creepy to me.  but other than that I have no problem with it.

• baileymarie723
    March 31, 2013 at 10:52 PM

I don't see a problem. It would be a good teaching tool.

• RubyMom0526
    April 1, 2013 at 7:27 AM

I don't have an issue of it but why is he not covered up

• LadySaphira
    April 1, 2013 at 7:31 AM

It really isn't anything "new", just not common. When I Was little I had a "Joey Bunker" baby that was anatomically correct and that was around 40 years ago.

IF my kids were still little or I had grandchildren I would buy it if they asked for it.

• Momma-2boys
    April 1, 2013 at 8:29 AM
    I'd buy it but I'm surprised they just have it out in the open like that. And not a picture describing what the doll does. But my boys know there parts and know girls have different parts
  • bchic24
    by bchic24
    April 1, 2013 at 8:33 AM
    I'd buy it. I mean if this baby is a girl she will have an older brother so she's bound to know what one looks like, especially since he hates clothes.
  • Paigesmommy78
    April 1, 2013 at 8:37 AM
    This

Quoting undrcvrmom:

LOL is the doll sold without pants on?  'Cause that looks creepy to me.  but other than that I have no problem with it.