Featured Posts
lovemysalior13
I am shocked to see this in stores......( NEED TO SEE)
March 30, 2013 at 7:29 PM

ok moms tell me what you think about this.

I was at Baby RUs buying toys for my son 8 months old and also for my niece and a couple was upset and debting about these new dolls for kids.

I didn't know that they are selling dolls with private parts? Would you buy this for your children? 

Replies

• Jettsmom2010
    April 4, 2013 at 1:48 AM
    I think all dolls should be anatomically correct. I also think all children should call procure parts penis and vagina. Teach your children right from day one.
  • Medusa686
    April 4, 2013 at 9:18 AM

Too funny !!!

• lostosbourne
    April 4, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Nothing new. When my siblings were little my mom bought a girl doll and a boy doll for my sisters. They were anatomically correct. Nothing wrong with it really. 

• auntbee71
    May 2, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Glad to see the replies about this post. Gives me hope for our children.  Really would you rather our little ones think that there is just nothing down there?  

• amynlee
    by amynlee
    June 1, 2013 at 6:02 PM

They are called "anatomically correct" and i think that they are awesome!!! My kids have boy and girl dolls like this. 2yr boy 4/5/6 yr girls

• rmcghee78
    June 2, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Wow, I did not know that started making dolls with private parts.What is this world coming to. I have a 7 year old daughter, and I will never buy a doll like this.I know kids should know about boy and girl parts,but not at 3-7 yeas old.(This is just my opinion)

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts