Aeir523
New, need some advice.
by Aeir523
March 29, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I am well a single parent to a 2yr old. And just recently I had gotten together with my bf.
Well I am on bc and everything was all good an normal, but then I was on antibiotics for a little while... and well about a week after that I started to feel like I was pregnant all over again. I even missed my period but then started to spot (it was like 2 weeks late and didn't last that long)
I am scared that there is a chance that I am pregnant, but that my bf wants to break up with me. And I really dont think that I am but my body is acting like it is. It honestly would be best if I wasnt especially if there is the chance of being alone thru it all over again.
I have had negative tests, negative anything they thought that could cause me to feel like I do actually. No UTI no kidney infection, no STD...
The last time I felt this sick, I ended up with my daughter.

Replies

• goddess99
    March 29, 2013 at 5:01 PM

Well after reading all that, I hope you're not pregnant either. Good luck with everything.

• singlemama0905
    March 29, 2013 at 5:03 PM
    I just had a pregnancy scare too...if everything has come back negative, you're prolly not pregnant. I hope for your sake you're not...good luck.
  • Aeir523
    by Aeir523
    March 29, 2013 at 5:09 PM

Me too, and the sad part is... I thought I was pregnant before he made it seem like he wants to break up.
    And I really just want to get back to playing games hanging out and having fun. But he just hasnt given me the chance to talk with him all week long.

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 29, 2013 at 6:45 PM
    I hope for your sake your not. I doubt that you are since your test was negative.
  • SeabeeWife2011
    March 29, 2013 at 6:54 PM
    Go to the md to get an opinion....your body could be reacting to the birth control. Mine does the same. I hope everything is ok with you but please, go see an MD!
  • Aeir523
    by Aeir523
    March 29, 2013 at 7:25 PM

I have gone to the dr about it, she said I have had my bc in long enough for my body to not be having side effects.
    And then if it doesnt get better in a month then I will end up going off the bc. But I have been on it since last year and everything was always so normal and so regular.
    Has anybody ever just had a reaction with thier periods messing up while on antibiotics and bc? with out resulting in it being anything more than just a reaction from the antibiotics?

• KristaAnne
    March 29, 2013 at 9:14 PM

Try not to stress. Stress can make you sick and delay your period as well.  Good luck!

• nurse1997
    March 29, 2013 at 9:17 PM

UM GET READY LOOKS LIKE YOU WILL BE A MOMMA AGAIN GOOD LUCK

• MistressMinerva
    March 29, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Good luck with everything.