kss12
What to put... In a 13 month olds Easter basket?
by kss12
March 28, 2013 at 11:57 AM
What would you put?
I'm having trouble figuring out what to put in my little boys basket!

Replies

• Mrs.Kubalabuku
    March 28, 2013 at 11:59 AM

My second son just turned 1 this month.  I'm putting in those small water-proof books, a colorful ball, and a few toys to add to his stroller, and a little bunny doll with crinkle ears.  I'm doing some animal crackers for snacks as well.  We are NOT doing any fake grass, as I know he'll try to eat it.  Instead, I'm lining the bottom with colorful and soft washcloths for his bathtimes.

• goddess99
    March 28, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Bathtub crayons, floor puzzle, pail and shovel for the beach,... Those are the things my dd got when she was little.

• zacmacsmomm
    March 28, 2013 at 9:35 PM

My kids got toys, chocolate bunnies, peeps, stuff like that

• Mrs.Bolin
    March 28, 2013 at 10:34 PM

When my oldest daughter was about that age i got her a Thomas train dvd, some peeps and toddler snacks. With my six month old im putting gerber graduate puffs and yogurt melts and a my first easter stuffy lamb in hers 

• Lcherniske
    March 28, 2013 at 10:42 PM
    Baby books, rubber ducky with bunny ears, stuffed animal, washcloth (kind that you put in water and it opens), bubble gun, little chick that walks, chocolate bunny (lol- won't give him much). That is a lot of things we are putting in my 15 month old's basket.
  • SlapItHigh
    March 29, 2013 at 12:03 AM
    A book, a rosary, some felted eggs, bubbles.
  • whatmynameagain
    March 29, 2013 at 8:47 AM
    My ddin isis 1,on her basket we're putting a bucket and thick not pointy kid shovel for sandbox, some baby books, a stuffed bunny, and a rubber ball with Elmo on it and some bubbles .I also found a plastic puzzle with colorful animal shapes for her to do.
  • erikadi
    by erikadi
    March 29, 2013 at 10:51 AM

Maybe a stuffed bunny.

• Melagrom
    March 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM

I would put .. In my lil  girls basket, gerber snacks, an outfit, a doodle pad or a mini etch a sketch, plastic eggs to play with,  bubbles..

• KLove_Mom
    March 29, 2013 at 11:04 AM

toy car, bouncy ball, easter stamps