Featured Posts
kss12
Crockpot!! HELP!!!
by kss12
March 26, 2013 at 8:53 AM
Ok ladies..
I'm in dire need of some dinner ideas in the crockpot.
Easy 5-7 piece recipes are more my style!
I'm not a soup or stew fan at all!

Replies

• jaytee
    by jaytee
    March 26, 2013 at 8:58 AM
    Chicken breast, quartered red potatoes and baby carrots. Put them in crockpot, chicken first. Mix 12 oz of Italian dressing with 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese. Pour over all ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours. So yummy!
  • heatherann2
    March 26, 2013 at 9:21 AM
    Google crackpot recipes. They have tons of easy stuff
  • othermom
    March 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM

I usually make a stew or roast.  One is a pork roast with bbq sauce to make pulled pork. You add the roast and a bottle of bbq suace, cook on high for about 6 hours till it is falling apart.

• goddess99
    March 26, 2013 at 9:34 AM

http://www.cafemom.com/group/107096/forums/read/17556465/Zesty_Crockpot_Pulled_Chicken

I've been putting boneless pork chops or chicken breasts in the crockpot with whatever cream of something soup I have, and that's really good. Everyone in the family likes it and you get a nice gravy. Check out the site below for lots of crock pot recipes.

• Janet
    by Janet
    March 26, 2013 at 11:30 AM
    I'm interested myself.
  • splatz
    by splatz
    March 26, 2013 at 2:51 PM

I always just do the same few things. I keep saying I want to try new stuff. Just haven't found anything that looks exciting yet.

• kayleesmom42328
    March 26, 2013 at 2:57 PM
    I usually make stew, chicken, Italian beef for sandwiches (our family favorite), pork chops with potatoes & carrots.
  • momamanda
    March 26, 2013 at 3:38 PM

We eat alot of chicken and you can do alot in your crockpot. Just chicken with spices or sauce add potatoes and veggies.... easy! I also like to make pulled Chicken sandwiches. about 45 minutes before you eat rip all the chicken up in the crockpot and add sauce. let it heat then serve.

• Ashley0523
    March 26, 2013 at 3:49 PM

put how many chicken breasts you want in the crock pot pour over them your fav bbq sauce when its almost done grill up bacon and put two pieces across each one  with provolone cheese when cheese is melted its done :) serve with potoatoe salad or scallop potatoes

• Mrs.Bolin
    March 27, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Roast, carrots and potatoes and onions. Always a favorite in our home. Serve with rice or gravy or both. Black eye peas with smoked sausage. onions optional

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts